Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)

Go down 
+3
KBO The magic bringer
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Devil_Jin
Elite
Elite
Devil_Jin

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:10 am

Zafina: 9/10 got some cool moves, reminds me of Voldo, 'cept for he's way passed the boarder of strange factor while she lie inbetween the boarder, other than that.....awesome.
Back to top Go down
FoxyRoxy
Sage
Sage
FoxyRoxy

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:08 am

ZAFINA EDELWEISS

Appearance: Known for being the most aesthetically pleasing in Tekken 6 by the people due to the graphics engine So Funny

Moveset: Stances. I could say she's kinda like a "Female Lei"

Story: I gotta stop Kazuya-niisan and Jin-kun from fighting boohoohoo  Pleeeease

Personality: Typical mystic girl stereotype...

X-Factor: No surname revealed so I used a popular fan surname lol So Funny

Final Score: 7.12345/10
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 1:49 am

I decided to bring this back from the dead, so next character to rate is....

Jin Kazama

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) - Page 2 310?cb=20170408104150&path-prefix=en

Appearance: I absolutely love his T7 appearance. He looks absolutely good and I really love his T7 outfit. And....I hate his body, so disgusting to look at X___X. K' looks way sexier than you Jin Kazama.

Moveset: He's got damaging moves and good speed. Takes a while to learn how to use him properly though.

Story: The only thing I like about him, his story is interesting. What will you do in Tekken 8?

Personality: Boring as hell. Lighten up already! Your mama returned in Tag 2! You should be happy by now!

X-Factor: I got nothing against Jin Kazama, but I find him incredibly boring and I personally don't give two shits about him. But he's still a cool character to look and play as.

Final Score: 6/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2