Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)

Go down 
+7
dcooper
Keita-Kata
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
KBO The magic bringer
Devil_Jin
T-Roy_Da_Wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 6:29 pm

I'm getting a little bit tired of people whining about Hwoarang's 2P outfit with the eye patch. It's a FREAKIN change. If it annoys players that much, just like Jin Kazama's primary outfit, customization is there for a bloody reason. You may see this as a rant, but I personally love it, but I would get rid of the cape. His outfit reminds me a little bit of Shun'ei's outfit in King Of Fighters 14.

I don't like Lili or Nina's new outfits, not really interesting. Xiaoyu is by far for me, the lamest one, so pinky and meh.

I love for what they have done to Asuka, she looks marvelous (Yes, I admit I hated her alot back then, not because she's a Jun clone, but she was pretty much a joke character. But now, she's looking better and I really like her now). It also like Alisa's second outfit.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:37 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
I'm getting a little bit tired of people whining about Hwoarang's 2P outfit with the eye patch. It's a FREAKIN change. If it annoys players that much, just like Jin Kazama's primary outfit, customization is there for a bloody reason. You may see this as a rant, but I personally love it, but I would get rid of the cape. His outfit reminds me a little bit of Shun'ei's outfit in King Of Fighters 14.

I don't like Lili or Nina's new outfits, not really interesting. Xiaoyu is by far for me, the lamest one, so pinky and meh.

I love for what they have done to Asuka, she looks marvelous (Yes, I admit I hated her alot back then, not because she's a Jun clone, but she was pretty much a joke character. But now, she's looking better and I really like her now). It also like Alisa's second outfit.

There's always people that will complain and hate about new things or change
I mean I don't see anything bad with Hwoarang's new outfit change is good
I'm theorising why though? The eyepatch for example did he get into a fight? Got a black eye or a possible encounter with Devil Jin
Or hey maybe it's a new phase like part of that rebellion he was in, in T6

Also this just showed up on my feed just now

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 Img_3710
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:43 am

Or...The eyepatch is just a part of the design.

Cool! Release date! But..No more character reveals?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:41 pm

Crimson Fury wrote:
Or...The eyepatch is just a part of the design.

Cool! Release date! But..No more character reveals?

hmm that too i guess So Funny So Funny

That's what it seems like... it's almost the end of January too... i guess we'll know in a few days
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Well, isn't it? People whining about this s### annoy me intensively...

I know there is only one more character left, so...Who could it be?
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 10:32 pm

June 2nd
Back to top Go down
Keita-Kata
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Keita-Kata

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 10:38 pm

Tekken 7 will release on June 2 for Playstation 4, XBox One, and PC. Pre-order and you'll get Eliza, and XBox One owners get Tekken 6.

For the season pass, you'll get 35 piece metallic costumes.

Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 5:04 am

I'm so getting it for PS4. Xbox One controller suck balls when it comes to fighting games.

And a huge BLEH to Eliza.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 7:43 am

Hey y'all just want to let you know this happened

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 Img_3810

4 words

Are you kidding me?

I woke up to this???

and the release date is on June 2nd

I don't know how exactly to post video via phone but search up Tekken 7 Rage and Sorrow
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Tobo....Seriously, Lightz and Keita already posted the story trailer, look up!

The cover is sooo badass.... Wow

Also, Eliza is getting alot of hate. I mean, ALOT of hate! Like Lili, Lucky Chloe and Jun Kazama. Saying that Namco cater more to the anime looking characters than the veterans like Lei or Julia, because they haven't been revealed yet.

And finally, Nina gets more attention in Tekken 7. It's about damn time.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:50 pm

Crimson Fury wrote:

Also, Eliza is getting alot of hate. I mean, ALOT of hate! Like Lili, Lucky Chloe and Jun Kazama. Saying that Namco cater more to the anime looking characters than the veterans like Lei or Julia, because they haven't been revealed yet.

I swear I didn't see that... I scroll too quickly So Funny So Funny whoops

If there is a character trailer for her I'm gonna vomit

Didn't Nina get some attention in Tekken 6?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:58 pm

She does appear at the end of the trailer as a pre-order DLC character.

She was only doing her role protecting Jin in T6. Now, she has to lead the Mishima Zaibatsu and also, deal with Alisa and FINALLY a Mishima, which is Heihachi. But Heihachi is too strong for her.
Back to top Go down
Keita-Kata
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Keita-Kata

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 12:12 pm

Tekken 7 will be at Evolution 2017, and BandaiNamco released Eliza trailer.

Back to top Go down
dcooper
Leader of the Evil Ones
Leader of the Evil Ones
dcooper

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 7:21 am

Mr.Smexy wrote:
Crimson Fury wrote:

I swear I didn't see that... I scroll too quickly So Funny So Funny whoops

If there is a character trailer for her I'm gonna vomit

Didn't Nina get some attention in Tekken 6?
how you going to play online if you don't have plus? Gihihi.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:46 pm

by..... not playing it

Wink Hahahahah Thumbs Up troll
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 1:56 am

^^Enjoy fighting against CPU instead of taking us on. troll

Also, again, huge MEH on Eliza.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:42 am

Once I get a part time job then I'll pay for it
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:58 am

^^Fair enough. troll
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 5:39 am

Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 10:21 am

Tiger Jackson when
Back to top Go down
https://ufualt.forumotion.com
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 4:15 pm

That pic sure looks like Eddy. Ya want Tiger Jackson? Customize Eddy and there ya go.
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 1:39 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
That pic sure looks like Eddy. Ya want Tiger Jackson? Customize Eddy and there ya go.
But that's not the same...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:18 am

damastah wrote:
Crimson Fury wrote:
Explain that to me...
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:23 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
damastah wrote:
Crimson Fury wrote:
Explain that to me...
It isn't. troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next