Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)

Go down 
+7
dcooper
Keita-Kata
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
KBO The magic bringer
Devil_Jin
T-Roy_Da_Wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 6:54 pm

What's going on? Namco is so silent and hasn't released any news about Tekken 7...
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 2:36 am

Tekken 7 confirmed for PS4
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Damnit...It's not coming for Xbox One.... Have Mercy
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 2:07 am

Pokken Tournament is coming for Wii U in Spring 2016.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:28 pm

...Akuma in Tekken 7? For the first time in the Tekken series they are adding guest characters?

Also, Dama, I was right all along! They updated Tekken 7 called "Fated Retribution"

According to them, more characters will be announced.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:54 pm

Actually Gon was the first guest character in Tekken 3 but this is the first legit SF character in a main game

and yeah more character to be revealed later
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 4:59 pm

But will Akuma be the only guest character in Tekken 7? Gon was hilarious to use, and yeah, I know that but I seem to dislike guest characters.

I want Nina, Jun (If it's possible, STFU Jun haters), Lei and Miguel.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:00 pm

He'd probably be the only guest there

I'm ok with the roster now.

Full trailer
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:03 pm

I'll look at the trailer later. I'm happy for what they have done to Asuka, she looks cute.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:05 pm

It just shows off new costume and Akuma.

AGAIN

AKUMA

IN

TEKKEN

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:07 pm

He's going to be a broken character and that most people will use him online.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Me and dama are talking about how hes gonna be controlled. 2D to 3D is a big transition
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Saw the trailer. He looks SUPER broken. Hadouken and that spinning kick all day long. And why Kazumi told him to stop Heihachi and Kazuya? What is Akuma have to do with the Mishima's?

Tell Dama to get his butt here and start discussing his frame data, or WS or something like that.

I don't like Lili's new outfit, it doesn't suit her. But I still like Asuka's and Xiaoyu's outfits.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:32 am

Double post because of news.

1. Akuma will not be the only SF character in Tekken 7. There will be more than ONE SF guest character. Alot of people say that Chun-Li is the next one to arrive in Tekken 7.

2. L.M.F.A.O. at Tekken fans for complaining about Akuma in Tekken 7 and they are also "quitting" because Harada ruined Tekken 7 by adding a SF character. I'm going to be honest here, Akuma isn't a HUGE problem to me at all. If you don't like the way they are doing, ACCEPT IT OR F### OFF.

Let me ask you guys a question and it's easy to answer (FoxyRoxy get your butt here now)

Does Akuma BOTHER you THAT much in Tekken 7? Yes or No? If so, why?

All I'm going to say is "Broken character" because of Shoryuken and Hadouken all day long. But still, it's not the problem at all.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Crimson Fury wrote:
Saw the trailer. He looks SUPER broken. Hadouken and that spinning kick all day long. And why Kazumi told him to stop Heihachi and Kazuya? What is Akuma have to do with the Mishima's?

Tell Dama to get his butt here and start discussing his frame data, or WS or something like that.

I don't like Lili's new outfit, it doesn't suit her. But I still like Asuka's and Xiaoyu's outfits.

I'm sure Akuma will be balanced so he won't be OP and to make him fit in Tekken and the trailer says Akuma owes Kazumi a favour so thats why.

Like I told you, Dama is going away for a week.

Well the original P1 costumes re the P2 costumes now

Crimson Fury wrote:
Double post because of news.

1. Akuma will not be the only SF character in Tekken 7. There will be more than ONE SF guest character. Alot of people say that Chun-Li is the next one to arrive in Tekken 7.

2. L.M.F.A.O. at Tekken fans for complaining about Akuma in Tekken 7 and they are also "quitting" because Harada ruined Tekken 7 by adding a SF character. I'm going to be honest here, Akuma isn't a HUGE problem to me at all. If you don't like the way they are doing, ACCEPT IT OR F### OFF.

Let me ask you guys a question and it's easy to answer (FoxyRoxy get your butt here now)

Does Akuma BOTHER you THAT much in Tekken 7? Yes or No? If so, why?

All I'm going to say is "Broken character" because of Shoryuken and Hadouken all day long. But still, it's not the problem at all.

1. Any source on this?

2. Hardcore Tekken fans are elitist and close minded. Fighting Game fans don't seem to mind Akuma in Tekken.

I'm still confused over Akuma. Good thing I managed to just catch the trailer on the stream.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:51 pm

Akuma is for me, a cool add to the game. I just find it funny how the fans quit playing Tekken game just because a SF character enters the world of Tekken. Like you said before, Tekken 3 had Gon, he was pretty useless but funny due to the fart and his electric attacks. He can also fire a fireball towards his opponent.

I found the source in some website but forgot now.

As for more characters, it's time that Nina gets her show.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:03 pm

Again, people like to bitch and moan about change. Most of the newcomers of T6 weren't well received initially but eventually people learnt to adapt. Just wait. The bitching will eventually turn into praise and also people complaining about projectiles. Technically everyone has a projectile via item moves but even without it, Devil Jin has one and that's instant compared to Akuma's fireball which is travelling across the screen.

Newer characters will be revealed later.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:07 pm

For someone like me not giving a damn to Devil Jin, he had projectiles? Oh, LOL!

Again, it's funny to me of people being drama queens. When it comes to Tekken 6 newcomers, I only love Alisa and Miguel, but mostly Miguel. And as for people whining about T6 newcomers, explain why Lili is still being hated? And about change, they have to accept it whether they like it or not. Bamco can do whatever they want. I'll just grab a seat, some popcorn and watch overgrown babies complain about Akuma like it's the end of the world. Haters gonna hate!

Nina. PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 9:57 pm

You didnt know? DVJ/Devil always had projectiles.

People bitch all the time at the sight of change. They can't handle it but at the same time, they bitch if it's the same as last time. There's no pleasing these people and honestly I hope the scrubs that say they'll leave, actually leave. Less people like that, the better. I see someone bitching about Akuma on a Tekken FB group I'm in and it's so childish. General FG fans like Akuma in T7

Nina would probably be in but who knows
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Like I said before, I don't care about him and I didn't know he had projectiles.

What did that guy say though, since I'm curious. It's not the scrubs, it's the hardcore fans that don't like it. I haven't seen a scrub complaining.

I do want Nina the most. It's just weird she's not in T7 yet.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 11:29 pm

But Devil and Angel had projectiles since Tekken 2. Alisa has projectiles too.

He said it's gonna be like MvC3 with fireball spamming and he should be banned from tourneys and that's scrub mentality, having to complain about stuff like this, even if it's hardcore fans.

Saving the fan favourites until later?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 1:06 am

Those are called lazers. Projectiles is when they shoot fireballs or something like that.

LOL at that guy saying that Tekken 7 is going to be Marvel vs Capcom 3 because Akuma. MvC3 is nothing like Tekken.

Ugh, the wait is killing me...
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:30 pm

Well, same thing. Either way it's something that you can use from distance. Alisa also has projectiles too and to add, Devil's/DVJ/Angel's/Alisa's projectiles can't be blocked but Akuma's can.

He's a scrub. It also sounds like he doesn't know anything called sidestepping

well yeah but I can wait
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:45 pm

But using those except Akuma's can be boring.

What an idiot!

I hate waiting.. Tuzki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next