Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)

Go down 
+7
dcooper
Keita-Kata
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
KBO The magic bringer
Devil_Jin
T-Roy_Da_Wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Not just Jun, but people are still requesting Anna, Julia, Lei, Kunimitsu, Zafina, etc...

But that dude asking for Kasumi from DOA to appear in Tekken....
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Anna Lei and Julio makes sense

Kuni and Zafina doesn't

I'm pretty sure Harada doesn't get along with the guy who does DOA. so... fat chance that's happening So Funny
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm

If you think Kunimitsu and Zafina don't make sense, same goes for Jun. I don't want her in T7 because it's just a wasted slot. Jun has a better chance in Tekken 8, if the make it.

Kunimitsu needs to reappear aswell. Although I was never a fan of Kuni and never cared about her, but she has so much potential to return, but, here is Master Raven. So, no Kunimitsu.

Do you honestly think Harada and Itakagi still hate eachother, even in this year?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:16 am

Well I guess Zafina would make sense in a way

she appeared to stop the two lights (Jin &Kazuya) from crossing, something about world destruction
so I assume she Might (Might being the operative word) return

Kunimitsu... if she does appear, what is her story?

Tekken 01 >to steal Michelle's pendant
Tekken 02> to steal Yoshimitsu's Sword

Would she somehow become part of the Mishima saga (doubtful) or just a character episode

Anna would somehow make her return of course just to stop her sister (same old boring sh*t Chill out. )

there is no way Lei is not involved in this, I know he should return because of the chaos that is going on with MZ and GC. He may go after Kazuya, after hearing Heihachi's apparent death.

Julia was involved with GC because she works with Lee in T6 was captured by GC, and rescued by (Lars) and Alisa, surely she is still working with Lee in Tekken 7 and could be aiding Jin in the battle against Kazuya.

I believe Jun may try to stop the conflict between Jin and Kazuya with her Surpressing powers, she may show up and teach Asuka to realise her ability although highly doubtful.

my second theory is Jin is slowly giving into the devil gene. and Jun is a part of him, referencing the good part of Jin.

eh but who knows, just a theory
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Zafina is unlikely not to return. She played her part in Tekken 6.

Kunimitsu would have to get revenge on Yoshimitsu. And also, explain the scars around her cheecks.

I don't want Anna because she'll impede the Nina/Steve relationship.

Lei has a good chance to come back, Julia....Maybe.

Jun WILL NOT come back and I know it. She's not anime enough or "hot" to satisfy. And she'll never meet her niece Asuka since she's on a romantic adventure with Lili.

Jun was not a part of Jin when it comes to the Devil.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 8:17 am

soo... uhh, some random dude, (Fury might know him)

Geese Howard is the 2nd guest fighter revealed
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 3:40 pm

I'm not surprised to see Geese in Tekken 7. I prefer K' though.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 3:31 am

So....For those asking for Anna, Julia, Jun, Kunimitsu, etc, take a look at this:

https://t.co/GaHnSQnhfH?amp=1

But...Guess what! The fans yet again, attacking as always. I didn't bother requesting for Jun or anyone. They decide which characters should appear or not.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy XV is coming to Tekken 7!

I've always liked his design, he's probably the character I would like to try.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sailor V

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:42 am

having noctis in the game kinda cool but not sure how i feel about guest characters
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:48 am

Gon from Tekken 3 says hello! I don't mind guest characters, but I really want to try out Noctis.

Last edited by Crimson Fury on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sailor V

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:50 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
Gon from Tekken 3 says hello! Is don't mind guest characters, but I really want to try out Noctis.

i don’t mind guest characters but o rather have some of the missing staple characters put in instead.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:51 am

I know, Lei, Anna, Julia or even Jun. But seriously, just wait. Anna fans are really desperate for her return!
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sailor V

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:56 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
I know, Lei, Anna, Julia or even Jun. But seriously, just wait. Anna fans are really desperate for her return!
i heard but is she really that fundamentally different then nina?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:59 am

Some people prefer Anna than Nina, even going so far to get rid of Nina and keep Anna instead. Hell to the no! Nina rules big time.

It's because Anna is easier to use than Nina. Nina takes a huge amount of time to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sailor V

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 6:08 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
Some people prefer Anna than Nina, even going so far to get rid of Nina and keep Anna instead. Hell to the no! Nina rules big time.

It's because Anna is easier to use than Nina. Nina takes a huge amount of time to learn.

probably

i guess maybe harada a had limited amount of slots to work with.

i am betting there might a classic pack for older characters eventually.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 6:15 am

Meh, I couldn't careless.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sailor V

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 6:16 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
Meh, I couldn't careless.
how come lol?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 am

I don't care much about Anna. Lei is a must. Julia...As much as I really like her, I don't think she's coming in.
Back to top Go down
Sailor V
Apprentice
Apprentice
Sailor V

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 6:30 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
I don't care much about Anna. Lei is a must. Julia...As much as I really like her, I don't think she's coming in.
you should never say never, julia might come.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 3:56 pm

I don't think she will..
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 3:30 am

Geese.
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 Jl8vq1m
Back to top Go down
https://ufualt.forumotion.com
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:59 pm

It seems that Tekken 4 was supposed to have more characters in it, but I suppose they were placeholders or cut from the game. Also, I came at 1:34.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Sugar Mcgregor??? xD xD xD

is this legit????
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 4:55 pm

Well, someone ripped those unused files in the arcade version of Tekken 4. A staircase from the mall stage was removed in the retail version of Tekken 4. It seems that Tekken 4 was supposed to have those characters (I think), but they didn't due to time restraint, no wonder Tekken 4 was a flop.

Also, those are prototype names for Christie, Marduk and Steve. Steve was previously called Dean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next