Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread

Go down 
+5
KBO The magic bringer
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽
Crimson Fury
Ǫʋεεƞ ƇɑεƖʋɱ
damastah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽
Elite
Elite
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽

Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread   Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:20 am

I'm not excited until I see what it looks like.

I hope they keep some of the mechanics SCV added like the meter for supers and brave edges. For characters? Well just bring back some people liked and make Kilik use his original style again. If I have him and Pyrrha Omega, I'm fine. Maxi, Natsu, Leixia, and Viola are mostly not going anywhere, so I have no worry for them.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread   Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:22 am

I want the SCII gameplay back. It was JUST right. I love that game and I still continue to play it.

As for characters, I agree with you, bring back the old ones (jeez give me Talim! XD) and Zwei aswell (He's been stabbed!!! D:)

Pyrrha better not come back, I hate her so much >__>.
Back to top Go down
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽
Elite
Elite
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽

PostSubject: Re: Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread   Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:26 am

SCII did feel really good. But somewhat hm... broken in ways. I just want SCV's meter to come back.

I won't be surprised to see Talim return. There's no way Zwei is dead. He's coming back.

Pyrrha is great lol
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread   Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:30 am

I like the brokeness in SCII, that's why the gameplay was soooo good. I didn't like the meter in SCV because it reminds me of KOF and SF (You have to keep making moves to make the bar charge up).

I hope they come back. Those two are my mains in the SC series. I'm not that good with Zwei since his moveset is somewhat stupid, but he can manage.

Pyrrha isn't great. She's a whiny stupid girl.
Back to top Go down
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽
Elite
Elite
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽

PostSubject: Re: Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread   Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:25 am

Yeah it was fun for us who loved those broken characters (Xianghua troll) I liked the gameplay a lot, but I felt SCV did it perfectly. It was the most balanced game in the series.

They should be back. Zwei was interesting. I always wanted to use him.

Yeah but that's Pyrrha in the beginning of SCV. At the end she's grown a lot. I like that version of her and that's what she'll be in SCVI. More like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread   Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:20 am

Guys Did anyone even see the Ending

The Swords are Destroyed! o.o

They Can't possibly bring it back for 1 more game can they!?!??!
Back to top Go down
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽
Elite
Elite
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽

PostSubject: Re: Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread   Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread   Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:25 pm

✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽ wrote:
Yeah it was fun for us who loved those broken characters (Xianghua troll) I liked the gameplay a lot, but I felt SCV did it perfectly. It was the most balanced game in the series.

They should be back. Zwei was interesting. I always wanted to use him.

Yeah but that's Pyrrha in the beginning of SCV. At the end she's grown a lot. I like that version of her and that's what she'll be in SCVI. More like her mother.
Yeah, Xianghua was a pain in the butt in SCII because she can play a confusing game. SCV was solid, but I would get rid of the meter. I don't think it needs the meter.

What Zwei needs is better speed. He's tinsy slow and doesn't have much combos to learn. He's somewhere in the intermediate level.

Sophitia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pyrrha.

@Tobo: They'll think of something.
Back to top Go down
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽
Elite
Elite
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽

PostSubject: Re: Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread   Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:00 pm

Um the swords are destroy in almost every game. lol They just come back to life. And even if they stayed "dead" there's still lots of story that was unfinished and I guess it could be a SC without the 2 swords... well except Soul Calibur because SE always comes back one way or another.

Lol that's what made her cool in that game. Brokenness ftw. I honestly liked SCV only for gameplay. The characters they were missing didn't bother me. I just enjoyed it for a fun solid fighting game.

He needs speed and range imo. And, more move variety.

I actually like Pyrrha way more by the end of SCV when she's not so weak. lol
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread   Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread   Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Soul Calibur V discussion thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3