Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Namco has finally announced a new Soul Calibur game. Soul Calibur VI hits next year!

Confirmed characters are Mitsurugi and Sophitia.

I still hate Mitsurugi to this day.
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 1:25 am

THE SOUL STILL BURNS. NOW GIMME TAKI.
Back to top Go down
https://ufualt.forumotion.com
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 2:10 am

I want Talim and Zwei the most. But I would like to see Hwang, Cassandra, Seong-Mina, Yun-Seong, Xianghua, etc...

This better not end up like SCV.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 1:08 am

Groh, a new challenger enters the battle, along with Nightmare, Kilik and Xianghua!

Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 10:22 pm

Interesting, Kilik turned bad? Huh?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 5:28 am

Well, he has an evil seed inside him, that's what made him go into a murderous rampage (killing Xianglian for example).

I don't pay much attention to the story so....
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 9:06 am

Me niether, I only focused on SCV’s story since it was interesting

Also no surprise Nightmare is back.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 6:17 pm

Mr.Smexy wrote:

No it wasn't, the story in SCV is very stupid. Everything about that game (except for Zwei, gameplay and character customization) is ass, even those stupid kids like Xiba, Leixia, Natsu, etc.. It is by far, for me, the worst SC game. I know some will say that I'm being a jerk because Xianghua, Yun-Seong, Talim, etc.. Are not in, build a bridge and get over it etc...But again, SCV does suck.

Nightmare is awesome, but I wasn't surprised to see him. It was obvious.
Back to top Go down
dcooper
Leader of the Evil Ones
Leader of the Evil Ones
dcooper

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 9:59 am

Geralt of Rivia joins the cast of soul caliber.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 7:16 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
Mr.Smexy wrote:

No it wasn't, the story in SCV is very stupid. Everything about that game (except for Zwei, gameplay and character customization) is ass, even those stupid kids like Xiba, Leixia, Natsu, etc.. It is by far, for me, the worst SC game. I know some will say that I'm being a jerk because Xianghua, Yun-Seong, Talim, etc.. Are not in, build a bridge and get over it etc...But again, SCV does suck.

Nightmare is awesome, but I wasn't surprised to see him. It was obvious.

Let me reword that, I only focused on SCV's story as SCV was the only SC game I got other than SCII and similar to T6, SCV had a Scenario Campaign type of story in SCV and therefore interested me.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 4:14 pm

I played ALL of the SC games, yep, including ass Soul Calibur V. They completely ruined everything in that game (well, not everything) that's why I don't play it much. I hope Zwei comes to Soul Calibur VI. SC5 doesn't have a Scenario Campaign mode like in Tekken 6. It's just chapters.
Back to top Go down
dcooper
Leader of the Evil Ones
Leader of the Evil Ones
dcooper

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:23 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
I played ALL of the SC games, yep, including ass Soul Calibur V. They completely ruined everything in that game (well, not everything) that's why I don't play it much. I hope Zwei comes to Soul Calibur VI. SC5 doesn't have a Scenario Campaign mode like in Tekken 6. It's just chapters.
I feel like the only reason it sucks because it took out all the veteran characters.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 6:12 pm

dcooper wrote:
Crimson Fury wrote:
I feel like the only reason it sucks because it took out all the veteran characters.
There are some that will praise that Soul Calibur V is the best and yada yada, but for me, it does suck. It's the worst SC game period. As you said, veteran fighters got cut and replaced by stupid kids, stupid story, lack of modes, etc.. The only two good things about it are the gameplay and character creation mode.
Back to top Go down
dcooper
Leader of the Evil Ones
Leader of the Evil Ones
dcooper

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 3:12 am

Siegfried back
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 4:54 am

Meh, Siegfried. There's also Zasalamel and Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyThu May 03, 2018 1:23 am

TAKI RETURNS

Her Japanese voice sucks though...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptySat May 05, 2018 4:28 pm

Taki In Love In Love In Love

Now bring back the Heart and Soul girl!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyWed May 09, 2018 4:13 am

Do you mean Talim? If so, YES. I'm still waiting for her to return, she's been my main since Soul Calibur 2. My other mains were Hwang, Zwei and Taki.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:53 pm

Yoshimitsu is here!

Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyMon May 21, 2018 3:56 pm

Crimson Fury wrote:
Do you mean Talim? If so, YES. I'm still waiting for her to return, she's been my main since Soul Calibur 2. My other mains were Hwang, Zwei and Taki.

Nope I’m talking about Seong Mina

Pretty sure Talim’s title was something related to the wind So Funny

Also no surprise Yoshimitsu is in

He/It could literally be Namco’s Mascot
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 5:08 am

TAAAAALIIIIIMMMMM!!!!! <333333333

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 5:45 am

Astaroth (ugh) and Seong-Mina return!

Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Crimson Fury wrote:
Astaroth (ugh) and Seong-Mina return!

Whooo The Heart and Soul girl is BACK!

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 12:53 am

Here's Tira! The first confirmed DLC character. She will be free for those who own the Season Pass, otherwise, she will be a paid DLC character separately for a small price:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread   Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Calibur VI Announced and Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temporary Existence :: Gaming :: Soul Calibur-
Jump to: