Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)

Go down 
+3
KBO The magic bringer
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) Empty
PostSubject: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:47 pm

Time to rate the Tekken characters. I'm not gonna bother going alphabetical order, it will be random.

So, first up, is:

CHRISTIE MONTEIRO

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) Christie_monteiro_full_2

Appearance: Meh. You're just there to attract casual players to call you "hot". Lame.

Moveset: Eddy clone. Get a new moveset.

Story: It's always about you trying to find your boyfriend Eddy.

Personality: I guess she's a nice caring girl.

X-Factor: I hate Christie. I can't stand her, she needs to dissapear. I never liked her at all when she appeared in Tekken 4. Waste of time.

Final Score: 0/10

Last edited by Crimson Fury on Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
FoxyRoxy
Sage
Sage
FoxyRoxy

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:58 pm

CHRISTIE MONTEIRO

Appearance: She looks fabulous Smile

Moveset: Same as Eddy except for throws.... hitboxes aren't really different too...

Story: She's really passionate about finding Eddy, it's good to ship them!

Personality: Same as Fury said, she's a nice and caring girl. Smile

X-Factor: Personally I think the Capoeira moveset suited her more than it did with Eddy Smile Tiger is badass though So Funny

Final Score: 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:21 am

Moving on

JULIA CHANG

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) 2

Appearance: A nice decent defaults, I love her Tekken 4 P1 outfit alot. She looks nice.

Moveset: She's somewhere at the intermediate level, she has a good wall carry which is her f,f+1 juggles. Her juggles are damaging because she's more of a power hitter, and she does have a wall game.

Story: Boring. Just you trying to save the world's forests. Do something better.

Personality: A nice smart girl.

X-Factor: I like Julia, she's a nice character. When I first played as her in Tekken 3, I was using too much on her power. She's fun to use at first, but I stopped playing as her period in Tekken 5 because she was so boring. She's still a nice cool character to play with.

Final Score: 7/10
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:43 am

Well for Christie I rate her a 2/10 purely on looks.

For Julia
Appearance: I love all her costumes.

Moveset: She's fun but I prefer Michelle to be honest.

Story: Loves nature and rejecting Ganryu...

Personality: Loves nature and is smart.

X-Factor: I enjoy using her but she isn't a character I'm too good with and I prefer using Michelle but still very solid.

8/10
Back to top Go down
KBO The magic bringer
KBO The magic bringer

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:12 am

Christie 8/10 dance fighting is amazing

For Julia

Appearance: I love them all but her tribal are a knock off of Michelle

Moveset: I love it , it reminds me of Michelle

Story: I like how it's unique

Personality: Very sweet but determined

X factor: She is my 4th favourite and I love Michelle more but I couldn't ask for a better replacement

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
FoxyRoxy
Sage
Sage
FoxyRoxy

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:13 am

JULIA CHANG

Appearance: As Julia: Looks pretty cool with and without glasses Smile As Jaycee: Mmmmkay. Happy

Moveset: has a nice bb+1 for wallcarry and has a lot of reach

Story: Greenpeace. troll 2

Personality: Well she's got spunk and is kind Smile

X-Factor: Jaycee

Final Score: 8/10
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Next up is:

Emilie Lili Rochefort

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) 20120718150840!Lili_Tekken_Render

Appearance: Very feminine and pretty, she has wonderful costumes and outfits. She's for me, the prettiest girl I've ever seen. But not the prettiest as Jun Kazama!

Moveset: Her moveset is original, she's easy to use, but the bad thing is, she's for scrubs, she's an unsafe character. But nevertheless, she does good damage, has good pokings.

Story: It's always about you trying to make your daddy happy and trying to beat and laugh at Asuka Kazama all day long. You can do that, but get a new goal.

Personality: Ignorant and a brat, but deep down, a sweet girl.

X-Factor: When I first saw her in a trailer, she was inmediatetly my 2nd favorite Tekken character, I just love her alot! But I had to wait for Tekken 6 to play as her. The bad thing is, she has lots of haters because of her design, moveset and personality. Haters gonna hate on Lili, you are all jealous!

Final Score: 10/10

My favorite Tekken 5 DR newcomer.
Back to top Go down
KBO The magic bringer
KBO The magic bringer

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:15 pm

Appearance: I don't like her outfit it's too boring to look at

Moveset: It is an original her moveset but when Sebastian got it I was hoping for some extra moves

Story: She tried to embarrass and beat the shit out of Asuka so I love it

Personality: A selfish attention seeking cow I love it.

X factor: I adore Lili she is good at getting what she want's and it's always at the expense of someone else. Therefore I love her to bit's.

7/10
Back to top Go down
Keita-Kata
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Keita-Kata

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:00 pm

Rigor Motor wrote:
Next up is:

Emilie Lili Rochefort

Appearance: Very feminine and pretty, she has wonderful costumes and outfits. She's for me, the prettiest girl I've ever seen. But not the prettiest as Jun Kazama!

Moveset: Her moveset is original, she's easy to use, but the bad thing is, she's for scrubs, she's an unsafe character. But nevertheless, she does good damage, has good pokings.

X-Factor: When I first saw her in a trailer, she was inmediatetly my 2nd favorite Tekken character, I just love her alot! But I had to wait for Tekken 6  to play as her. The bad thing is, she has lots of haters because of her design, moveset and personality. Haters gonna hate on Lili, you are all jealous!

First of all, Lili's pokes are absolute trash, and very limited. She only has d/f+1, 12, d+3. Also, her tracking game also sucks. She's a turtling characters to bait her opponents into a mistake. She's never been a strong character, just only an eye candy character, which most of her fans loves her alot! Also, she's prettier than meh-ish Jun!
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Hey now! Don't you start saying stuff about Jun!

Also, edit, you are right about her pokings (I'm still learning, y'know, so bite me.), but you forgot a few things, this is from Roxy:

I specialize in SF but I do know that Lili's only reliable pokes are 1+2, d/f+1 like Keita said, and he forgot d/f+4 if you don't do the follow-up 4. d+3 DOES NOT poke since Moses punishes that with EWHF(Jin) lol.
Back to top Go down
FoxyRoxy
Sage
Sage
FoxyRoxy

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:48 pm

EMILIE "LILI" DE ROCHEFORT

Appearance: She looks pretty, I like her Smile

Moveset: I digress Keita, she also has d/f+4 as a reliable AA poke if you don't do the follow-up. Also she used to have a good sweep, but it got reverted to DR status in TTT2 :S Her d/f+2 was also reverted :S

Story: Yuri with Asuka. Real talk. Happy

Personality: Reminiscent of Karin Kanzuki

X-Factor: She doesn't mistreat Sebastian ^_^

Final Score: 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:49 pm

^^But she told him off when Sebastian said that she was taking too far causing trouble with Asuka.
Back to top Go down
FoxyRoxy
Sage
Sage
FoxyRoxy

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:50 pm

Rigor Motor wrote:
^^But she told him off when Sebastian said that she was taking too far causing trouble with Asuka.
Does that equal "mistreatment" lol? troll 2

She doesn't mistreat him. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:51 pm

No, but she gets angry at him, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
FoxyRoxy
Sage
Sage
FoxyRoxy

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:51 pm

No but she treats him like a human, congratulated him for winning in his TTT2 ending, and overall is good to him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Keita-Kata
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Keita-Kata

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:41 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:

Moveset: I digress Keita, she also has d/f+4as a reliable AA poke if you don't do the follow-up. Also she used to have a good sweep, but it got reverted to DR status in TTT2 :S Her d/f+2 was also reverted :S

d/f+4 is a mediocre move! it's -8~-7 on block, barely safe, weak tracking. The second hit of it -14. Only Kazuya, Christie/Eddy can launch punish it.

Her d/f+2 is linear, -11 on block, but still a good launcher to use. It launches crouchers~

None of you guys have looked at the frame data~
Back to top Go down
FoxyRoxy
Sage
Sage
FoxyRoxy

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:11 am

Keita-Kata wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:

Moveset: I digress Keita, she also has d/f+4as a reliable AA poke if you don't do the follow-up. Also she used to have a good sweep, but it got reverted to DR status in TTT2 :S Her d/f+2 was also reverted :S

d/f+4 is a mediocre move! it's -8~-7 on block, barely safe, weak tracking. The second hit of it -14. Only Kazuya, Christie/Eddy can launch punish it.

Her d/f+2 is linear, -11 on block, but still a good launcher to use. It launches crouchers~

None of you guys have looked at the frame data~
See, I said no follow-up So Funny Also it's quite good though.... as an AA-type poke. Though people rarely if ever, jump-in in Tekken since it's more on ground game. dunno lol

Yeah but T6 d/f+2>>>>>> TTT2 Annoyed

Well there are those rare dumb people who just spam the hell out of Divine Step every minute So Funny
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:39 am

@Keita: It's true that I don't look at the frame data (I just said I'm not hardcore player, so bite me again.), but I'm still learning!

Anyways, next up is:

LARS ALEXANDERSSON

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) Lars_tekken_tag_2_by_djlenser-d4h3gbx

Appearance: Just another pretty boy with a cape, but atleast he looks 6.000 times better than Jin Kazama, Kyo Kusanagi (KOF) and Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear).

Moveset: Boring IMO. I just don't care much about his moveset, he has good speed though.

Story: You just hogged the story with Alisa.

Personality: At first, a showoff, but a nice guy.

X-Factor: He's O.K., I guess. He's never been my favorite character, but he gets props. I just don't like lame pretty boys like him, but he's alright.

Final Score: 6/10
Back to top Go down
Keita-Kata
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Keita-Kata

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:08 am

FoxyRoxy wrote:

See, I said no follow-up So Funny Also it's quite good though.... as an AA-type poke. Though people rarely if ever, jump-in in Tekken since it's more on ground game. dunno lol

Well there are those rare dumb people who just spam the hell out of Divine Step every minute So Funny

It isn't good at all. She doesn't get any options from it. d/f+4 doesn't qualify as a poke, or as an AA move. And why they they would use that, while can use 1,2 jabs when flip of jump? They'll never jump. Tekken isn't a 2D fighter like SF, Mortal Kombat, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, etc....

Also, her d/f+2 in TTT2 is basically the same as T6 is. They haven't changed it since Tekken 6.

Tekken has always been ground based~
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:44 am

Quick Lili rating: 7/10

Anyways, onto Lars.

Appearance: IMO has some of the best costumes and customization options in game.

Moveset: Quick and fairly damaging. Can move really fast.

Story: Well T6 was his and Alisa's game...

Personality: Well he's pretty cool.

X-Factor: One of my mains and one of my favourites.

Rating 10/10

#BUFFLARS
Back to top Go down
FoxyRoxy
Sage
Sage
FoxyRoxy

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:42 pm

Keita-Kata wrote:
FoxyRoxy wrote:

It isn't good at all. She doesn't get any options from it. d/f+4 doesn't qualify as a poke, or as an AA move. And why they they would use that, while can use 1,2 jabs when flip of jump? They'll never jump. Tekken isn't a 2D fighter like SF, Mortal Kombat, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, etc....

Also, her d/f+2 in TTT2 is basically the same as T6 is. They haven't changed it since Tekken 6.

Tekken has always been ground based~
"hough people rarely if ever, jump-in in Tekken since it's more on ground game." troll 2

Anyways, I don't even use d/f+4 lol all the time. I do know a certain guy who I play with who seems to love doing u/4~n~4 lol as a launcher Wink

Um no it isn't. Try it, on T6, it will launch easier even on a non-CH position. Neutral
Back to top Go down
FoxyRoxy
Sage
Sage
FoxyRoxy

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:09 pm

LARS ALEXANDERSSON

Appearance: Son Goku in a Tekken force uniform Wink

Moveset: broke-ass mofo.....

Story: Y U DIE TOUGOU?! KAZUYA-NIISAN?!?!?!?!?! I love you Alisa Shy

Personality: I guess you're cool and all.....

X-Factor: Go home and be a family man.

Final Score: 7/10
Back to top Go down
Devil_Jin
Elite
Elite
Devil_Jin

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 2:47 am

Lili: 8/10 She has her moments, wonders if she will get her father's company working again.

Lars: 8/10 Unique moveset, although his appearance in T6 kinda threw me off but I'm good now.

Julia: 7/10 She cool.

Christie: 6/10 She needs to drop-kick Eddy and beat some sense into his head or something.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:46 am

Time to bring this back up.

Next character is:

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) Latest?cb=20140427081114&path-prefix=es

Appearance: She looks cool, I like her appearance, I like her 3P outfit in Tekken 6.

Moveset: Fun to play, I like confusing my opponents with her.

Story: I find her story boring in my opinion.

Personality: Kinda badass, but she's cool

X-Factor: She has never been my favorite character, but I tolerate Zafina, she's an interesting character.

Final Score: 8/10
Back to top Go down
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽
Elite
Elite
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:44 am

Appearance: I think she looks nice. One of the good looking girls in Tekken imo

Moveset: Hm strange. lol Surprisingly I haven't used her much. lol

Story: Idk

Personality: She's cool. Like I said I'm surprised I haven't used her much. lol She also has the same voice actress as some other characters I like in games.

X-Factor: I like her. lol

8/10

Last edited by ✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽ on Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)   Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate That Tekken Character (Jin Kazama)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next