Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Rate that DOA character (Leifang)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

Rate that DOA character (Leifang) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate that DOA character (Leifang)   Rate that DOA character (Leifang) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:25 am

What's wrong with you guys with Lei-Fang? LOL!

LEI-FANG

Appearance: Cute! Plus I always love her C2 outfit. She has cool outfits. Her DOA5 face is wayyyyyyyyyyy better than her DOA4 face.

Moveset: I personally love it. She has great parries, reversals and multi-throws plus her wall grab is awesome. She does good damage. Lei-Fang is a technical character. You have to be pacient using her.

Story: It's always about you trying to beat Jann-Lee. You hooking up with Hitomi is the worst thing.

Personality: Cheerful and confident in her abilities. She has the brains, she's so smart.

X-Factor: I personally love Lei-Fang, I always loved her, she's fun to use and she's my 2nd main in DOA. Haters gonna hate on her.

Final Score: 9/10

If only her story was better.
Back to top Go down

Rate that DOA character (Leifang)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3