Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)

Go down 
+7
dcooper
Keita-Kata
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
KBO The magic bringer
Devil_Jin
T-Roy_Da_Wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:32 pm

It's not the same I know this

But why replace Raven with her?

DC I didn't see your post sorry

Fury you and me both Bob is just pointless I don't see why he's here and not any more of the originals

Like Lei and Anna :/
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 9:19 am

Why replace Bruce with Josie? Why replace Marduk with Gigas?

Diversity probably?
Back to top Go down
KBO The magic bringer
KBO The magic bringer

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 5:44 pm

oh thank god Bruce is gone. That annoying sound he makes when he fights really grinds on my tits. It sounds like a rapper trying to do a beat with his gob shut. It's ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 9:09 pm

Was it really worth it to to sacrifice Bruce for this?

I personally don't have a problem with any character so far but does other people?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 8:22 pm

Josie replaced Bruce?
What?

I don't recall reading any article that says she's replacing Bruce???
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Her moves are pretty much the same as Bruce
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 5:38 pm

KBO The magic bringer wrote:
oh thank god Bruce is gone. That annoying sound he makes when he fights really grinds on my tits. It sounds like a rapper trying to do a beat with his gob shut. It's ridiculous
LMAO! Best quote of the day!

@Tobo: Took you that long to realize Josie replaces Bruce.
Back to top Go down
dcooper
Leader of the Evil Ones
Leader of the Evil Ones
dcooper

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:26 pm

tobo if you don't see me post this your dead.
lee is confirmed
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 7:30 pm

Told you so! I knew Lee would be in.

What is next? Kuma? Mokujin? Julia?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 8:46 pm

Damn you beat me to it.
I guess his alter ego is now back as a 2p costume. But why?
Y'all let's discuss this
What could possibly be the reason Lee decides to use Violet once more
Last time he used Violet he was undercover. So I reckon that he, Raven (Master Raven) Lars and Alisa are on some kind of mission. But he decides to go undercover which might possibly be a bad idea. Considering the fact I'm sure Kazuya and Heihachi know that Violet systems creator is actually Lee
Do you agree?
Does anyone have any theories they like to discuss?

(Seriously this could be the only way we are connecting now, Despite we have our own lives)

I tried to make it short.... I really did xD
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:00 pm

Logging in to say sorry for Fury for being wrong. Forgiveness plz.

Also on top of Lee/Violet, Young Heihachi from TTT2 and Kid Kazuya are playable, plus a new stage.
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201608/17113482.html
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2016 12:20 am

^^Damnit Lightz! You beat me to it! I was about to post young Kazuya! Nonononono

Oh, about the wrong thing, all is good my friend. hehehe

Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 8:17 pm

^i was going to post that, I blame the timezones >.>

I reckon that's for the story only,

Like I can see Heihachi being cutomized into young Heihachi but that's it
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 6:41 pm

Young Kazuya may be playable depending on demand. Inb4 one of you say something about "attacking kids is wrong" etc., Lili was 16 in her debut.

Tekken 7 is set to come out in Feburary
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/8/21/report-tekken-7-releasing-in-the-last-week-of-february-2017.html
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Lmao i dont care about that its just a game not the real thing xD

the fact that its coming out on feburary

if they are releasing a character or two characters every month (assuming they released M.Raven and Bob in July and Lee in August) that would give us

6 or 12 more characters
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Bob is already out. Master Raven is next month. Lee is not confirmed for arcades yet. Only console.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:29 am

it's not official but this guy has been right so far about Lee
who knows
Back to top Go down
dcooper
Leader of the Evil Ones
Leader of the Evil Ones
dcooper

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 9:51 am

tekken 7 comes out march 31, 2017
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 11:00 am

That's likely a placeholder date. It has been said that T7 might come out in the last week of February next year
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 2:27 pm

I thought it was coming at the 27th??
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 8:44 pm

Nothing is set in stone yet but so far we know it's coming out sometime late Feb-March 2017 (unless a delay happens or something)

I also got to play T7FR on Saturday at an Expo. Feels amazing.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:01 pm

^^Was the gameplay good? And was it better than T6? I honestly think that T6 is the most boring Tekken game I've ever played.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 8:45 pm

It's a bit gimmicky with the slow-mos and stuff but it was amazing, despite how limited I played it. Akuma is fun, Josie is pretty much like Bruce, Lucky Chloe is pretty much the new capo and Jack-7 is pretty much what you expect.

Also some backstory of the new characters
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/8/tekken-7-famitsu-site-opens-story-background-for-new-charact.html
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:00 pm

That is great to hear! I hope it's better than T6.

I LOL so hard on Lucky Chloe's story. Katarina, Gigas, Claudio and Josie have interesting stories. Shaheen is pretty much like Rasheed from Street Fighter V. Well, kinda.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:20 pm

I just hope it's better than SFV. It's not a high bar I'm setting.

Lucky Chloe is an idol weeb like me and Shaheen has a different story to Rashid's but some stuff are similar, like both of them involve having a close friend that ends up getting killed and probably other stuff. You can find a gameplay of the SFV cinematic story mode to see if Rashid's story is similar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next