Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)

Go down 
+7
dcooper
Keita-Kata
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
KBO The magic bringer
Devil_Jin
T-Roy_Da_Wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:39 pm

T7 will blow any fighting game out there. But I'm still waiting for more characters. The next one would be Kuma, Mokujin, Lei, Julia or a new character. As for Tobo's post with the video, I think that Jun won't be in. At all.

Idol weeb LMAO. I have seen Rashid's story before and by reading Shaheen's story, it's so similar. But, Shaheen is by far for me, a boring newcomer, like Feng-Wei.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:55 pm

It probably could. SFV being a mess and KoFXIV being somewhat obscure (it's apparently a really good game though). I'm just hoping for crossplay. I wouldn't have to pay for online and multiple copies. There are some rumours that there is still 2 more new characters yet to be revealed too but it's just a rumour. As for Jun, Harada said "fan demand wasn't high enough".

There's a lot more in the SFV Cinematic story. Rashid is one of the characters that have the most screentime in the story and so far I find LC to be the most interesting out of the newcomers. I didn't get to try Shaheen.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 10:01 pm

Like you said about SFV, it has alot of issues, and KOF XIV, despite the game looks weird, it is still pretty good. As for Jun, I'm not surprised. I can live without her.

Beh. To me, Josie is my most favorite newcomer, along with Katarina, Master Raven and Claudio.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:21 pm

KOF just looks awkward but other than that, it's a good game from what I've heard. Harada could just be trolling but I don't see her returning if Asuka is on the roster. I think they're limiting the clone characters.

Why those choices? Lucky Chloe is an Idol weeb like me so that's my reason
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 11:24 pm

It does look good because of the gameplay and having 50 fighters. Let's just wait and see.

Why do you say? Because they are clearly good newcomers and they have potential. LC is annoying to me, but she is not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 11:31 am

Lightz wrote:
It's a bit gimmicky with the slow-mos and stuff but it was amazing, despite how limited I played it. Akuma is fun, Josie is pretty much like Bruce, Lucky Chloe is pretty much the new capo and Jack-7 is pretty much what you expect.

Also some backstory of the new characters
http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/9/8/tekken-7-famitsu-site-opens-story-background-for-new-charact.html

Pretty much all of them tie to the MZ or Gcorp.. Except for Katarina

LC... Just I don't get it... Sounds more of a joke of a story fitting for a joke of a character...
I mean really is that the face of Gcorp??

Katarina sounds too similar to Christie's story.
Grandpa and Eddy disappears Christie joins the KOIF to find answers (T4 and T6)

Daddy disappears Katarina joins KOIF to get money...

Oh and she's Brazilian as well as Christie...

Claudio, I think Claudio is part of the main story here. Which I believe ties with Kazumi, Heihachi, Jin (Devil Jin) and Kazuya... The gameplay image of the story makes sense, since there is a bit of conflict between Claudio and Heihachi...

Shaheen... It sounds too similar to Rashid from SF or it's probably just me.
I mean friend goes missing and ends up dead, and is searching for answers

Kazumi, well we all know about Kazumi, I'm starting to think Kazumi and Kazuya aren't actually the bad guys after all.

Master Raven is literally just the same as Raven (Blade with white hair)

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 4:49 pm

Well, LC signed a contract with G Corp to get more popularity, despite the struggle of the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corp.

Katarina's story is interesting to me. Although it's similar to Christie, Kat wants the prize money to go looking for the man who raised her when she was an orphan.

Claudio is an integral part of the story who has the "key" to destroy the Devil Gene.

You forgot Josie and Gigas Tobo.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:33 pm

Oh i didn't realise

Well Okay
I find it interesting that Josie wants to become a TF member... You reckon she's going to have that as a customisation outfit
In other words she's MZ's Bruce Irvin

Gigas... Since Jack belongs to (Gcorp?) it's kinda like a smaller version of Nancy vs Jack right
I believe that he's probably put there as a replacement of Marduk (although I do so badly want to see the end of the Armour King/King/Marduk story)
But yeah his story is alright I guess
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 7:18 pm

A new Tekken 7 trailer from TGS. Nothing really new.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 12:38 am

Here is a full list of balanced changes of the characters and for Tekken 7:

...:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 7:34 pm

YES! Miguel! However I'm a little bit dissapointed with his new outfit. His Tag 2 outfit is still awesome. Nevertheless, I'm happy he's in the game!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 6:08 am

Glad it's not just me that question his outfit. I do hope they put it as a p2 outfit or a customisation piece
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:58 pm

He'll probably have cooler customization options so we'll see. Kuma should be next I think.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 4:13 am

Y'know so far the guy predicting the roster (the video I posted earlier in the thread) is correct. I'm still waiting for a character not part of the prediction to show up.

I highly doubt Eliza would be part of this but who knows
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 4:39 pm

I have doubts about it. Jun isn't in for sure and I couldn't careless anyway, but Kuma, Mokujin, Lei and Julia should be in there. And then, game complete.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 5:44 pm

We all know they are going to appear in T7, so it's not really a big surprise to me.

Mokujin, Lei or Julia should be next and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Also consoles get a online tournament mode and Kuma and Panda are separate characters

Full trailer
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 11:56 pm

Sounds fun, but don't count me in with that. They have the same moves, but they have their own Rage Art.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:30 am

Probably different properties within the moves. Like how the "clone" chars in TTT2 have slightly different moves and different properties within the same moves
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:50 am

Very late but...

Tomato, tomato. Same thing. Kuma/Panda share the same moves, but having their own Rage Arts is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:57 am

It took me 10 minutes to realise what you actually said

I hope i wasn't the only one that read it as tomato tomato (toe-may-toe toe-may-toe)

Anyways it seems that the new costumes everyone is wearing (minus Lee and new chars) is 2p costumes. this is just an assumption but since Kuma/Panda's CG renders came through they had two images each. Labeled as 1Pcos and 2Pcos which means they're probably having their own slots despite the fact they have the EXACT same moveset. But I guess it makes sense with the Rage art thingie.
So I bet that Nina's famous Assassination costume will be making a return
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 4:44 pm

Her assassin outfit won't come back. I've seen the new costumes of the characters. They are ok, but Asuka and Jin are the best ones.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:53 pm

Did you see a gameplay of a possible 2nd costume of Nina?

I like Asuka's and Xiaoyu's.

Xiao still has the Chinese-based outfit but much more longer and she's gotten rid of the glow bands and replaced it with flowers in her hair and I think it was fingerless gloves
It's seems to make her much mature now. She's still got a bit of her childish trait tho

I don't like Lili's... I'm sorry but it makes her posh looking.

Hwoarang is interesting I don't know what happened but he dyed his hair black and he has an eyepatch over his eye (possible encounter from D.Jin?)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next