Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)

Go down 
+7
dcooper
Keita-Kata
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
KBO The magic bringer
Devil_Jin
T-Roy_Da_Wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 12:20 am

No one uses them because they're slow. Only scrubs use them to get a cheap win over other crappy players.

He's dumb as hell. I put him on ScrubQuotes on twitter lol
https://twitter.com/ChandyKo/status/676434066002980864

I have SFV so meh
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:24 am

Scrubs also use Asuka, Lili, Laws and Chreddy. I never ever touched the devils.

My brain has just exploded for reading that. So many grammar errors...

Ugh..
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:06 am

Talking about projectiles in Tekken in general. Sure Chreddy is hated (I hate them too) at least they can be played legit. I don't see many reasons for projectiles except for being a scrub, trolling and/or schmuck bait.

You're only reading the posts. His comments are worse.

Well at least I'll have a reason to buy stuff for PS4
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:45 am

You're right about devils because of what you said, scrubs use them and spam projectiles to win. But they complain about Akuma... If they complain about Akuma and his projectiles, HOW COME THEY DON'T COMPLAIN THE DEVILS!?

I hate Christie because she is utter lame, and no, no one plays as Chreddy legit, NO ONE. I still don't see a problem with Akuma and projectiles.

Dude, I've seen his comments. Just another retard.

Like more fighting games for example? Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Only scrubs whine about that. It's so easy to punish.

Every character can be played legit. Whether it's Chreddy in Tekken or Blanka in SF. I hate them but I can respect real good ones.

Who's comments?

Only Tekken and other Ps4 games.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Definitely.

I don't..Chreddy's need to GTFO.

The dude that you called him dumb as hell complaining about Akuma.

I see... Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:23 am

That's why it's pretty much schmuck bait if you keep getting hit by it.

I hate them too but gee, what can you do?

He says dumb ass shet like T7 will die because of Akuma.

I'm pretty much gonna be on PC when it comes to Fighting Games. If Tekken 7 came on PC then I wouldn't bother with it on consoles
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:45 am

Yep. I'm not one of those "people" who use cheap characters.

Delete them. Happy (Even though I don't work for Namco)

Meh, crybabies gonna cry. I'll whoop their asses with Asuka/Jun.

Tekken 7 probably won't come to PC.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:10 am

It's not a cheap move, hell, it's the opposite. It's just scrubs complain about it because they don't know how to sidestep.

Why? People actually like trying to play capos legit. T-Roy plays Chreddy iirc

How can 1 guest character cause so much impact? Then again it's the same with the Sm4sh kids crying over Ryu being in SSB4 and saying he's OP

Probably won't but it's not definitely ruled out
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:17 am

It's been there since Tekken 3. Didn't they know that?

Beh, Chreddy's.

Cause Akuma has Ryu/Ken's moveset and they're easy to use, plus they do great damage. Whiners be whiners. They always act like drama queens.

I hope it comes out for Xbox One or I'll have to save up and get a PS4.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:23 am

Tekken 2 actually and I don't think there was anyone with lasers in T3-T4

Feng B+1+2 = Capo killer

But believe me, Akuma is far from easy to use. Even though he has the same moves as Ryu/Ken, he plays a lot different and also he has low health in the games he's in. Like I said before, scrubs hate change but also hate the same old stuff...

I couldn't care less. I could get it on both if I wanted to but I'd rather own it on just 1 console. PS4 preferably because I could play Dama and Rox or whatever

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:30 am

Only Heihachi and Kazuya sidestep in that game by using a combination because the cast in T2 can't sidestep. They just jump. And yeah, no characters had lazers in T3 and T4. They were lazer free games.

Enough to punish them hard.

Then why are they playing the game if they don't like change or old stuff? Neutral  They're quite retards don't you think? Akuma isn't the end of the world at all.

For me it's important! It won't be fair for Xbox One owners not getting Tekken 7.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:21 am

People could at least duck under the lasers. Hell you could do that in the modern games and still have enough time to punish. If people want to get technical, you can say everyone has a projectile with item moves.

It completely stops any stance they're in and it's fast.

Because they need something to complain about to hide their lack of skill. Theres some scrubs that hate SF4 yet play it for hours daily.

I've noticed something too. Xbone only has 2 fighting games. KI and MKX. and MKX is not an exclusive. Hell, even Ki is coming to PC. Honestly, if you like FGs, then just get a PS4 or a good PC
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:25 am

And do you think they can do that?

Eh, I don't want to talk about Chreddy's anymore.

Hypocrites then.

Because PS4's d-pad is better than Xbox One's d-pad no?
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:34 am

They're dumb if they don't know how to beat that. Laser is easy to punish.

lol ok

Same people that'll say the next game will be better than the current game, then start complaining about the new game because they suck and can't admit it.

Exclusives. PS4 has SFV, Guilty Gear and the other non-exclusive fighters.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Jin
Elite
Elite
Devil_Jin

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Lasers comes differently and can be avoideded. Depends on how the lasers is shot and by air or ground or crossed over. Or if its a gun.

Akuma being in Tekken is supah, not super cause its way beyond that, unique, I can finally get my otaku bro to play Tekken now with not one excuse.

Will obtain ps4 on the day I get money back.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:02 pm

Lightz wrote:

lol ok

Same people that'll say the next game will be better than the current game, then start complaining about the new game because they suck and can't admit it.

For scrubs, no.

I don't like those kind of people who can't admit they suck. If they want to become stronger and getting better at it, practice is there since the very beginning.

I know. PS4 brought back my PS hype.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:18 am

Devil_Jin wrote:
Lasers comes differently and can be avoideded. Depends on how the lasers is shot and by air or ground or crossed over. Or if its a gun.

Akuma being in Tekken is supah, not super cause its way beyond that, unique, I can finally get my otaku bro to play Tekken now with not one excuse.

Will obtain ps4 on the day I get money back.  

Still, sidestepping beats all of that.

I'm just weirded out by Akuma being in a Tekken game and I mostly play SF.

I got one but it's just been eating dust.

Crimson Fury wrote:
Lightz wrote:

lol ok

For scrubs, no.

I don't like those kind of people who can't admit they suck. If they want to become stronger and getting better at it, practice is there since the very beginning.

I know. PS4 brought back my PS hype.

Exactly. Schmuck bait.

It's hard to admit you suck but I hate people that not only can't admit they suck, they blame it on you or other stuff even though it's just them.

PS4 had a slow start but 2016 will blow the competition out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:16 am

Silly scrubs!

It is hard to admit that you suck, but hey, if you lose, no worries! The good part is, you had fun. And yeah, I hate that too. They also complain for being "cheap" if you're too good by using a normal character.

PS3 was a dissapointment to me because it lost it's exclusivity since most PS3 games went on to 360. Now this time, PS4 brought it back which brought back my hype that I had on the PS2.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 2:46 am

A double edge sword for beginners. On 1 hand you can hit it fullscreen but on the other it's slow and easy to punish.

People are competitive and people see it as winning=fun and yeah rage messages because you suck because you beat them. Some italian scrub kept cursing me once but I didn't understand anything because it was Italian.

PS3 was released after the 360 and Wii and had a lot of problems with hardware. The only reasons people got a PS3 was because of exclusives and free online. Now because of Microsoft's blunder about the silly crap they were gonna implement with the Xbox One and the exclusives that Sony have, PS4 has an edge, though honestly it had a crap launch.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:08 am

So true!

Well, I'm not competitive and don't train for tournaments, but I can sidestep, do combos, etc... I have received lots of rage messages too. I ignore them, but sometimes it gets me. I LOVE fighting games because I love the challenge and the pressure of it. I always wanted to be a part in the fighting game community, but for those who play competititevly makes it harder for those who enjoy fighting games.

What crappy implement on Xbox One? As long as Driveclub die, PS4 will rock, along with the Xbox One. Those two will make that lame ass Wii U eat for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:25 am

All around useless move unless you suck.

I don't either. I know basic Tekken stuff but I'm not good at it and I LOVE rage messages. It's just a way of knowing that I did a good job and in reality, the people who scrub out, complain and boast are the minority of the FGC, most of the people are willing to help or play for fun.

Stuff like Xbone will be always online and you won't be able to play pre owned games because of DRM and all that. It put a lot of people away and even when they said they won't do that stuff, it was too late. Plus some of the hardware limitations that the Xbox One has and PC Gaming is a factor too. PS4 just really had a rocky launch but they're coming back strong, Xbox One is just overshadowed by these new exclusives and the Wii U has some good games but overall it's meh. The true victor...PC.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:33 am

Yep. Stupid moves = dumbass player.

Oh I hate rage messages because it's childish. If you lose, YOU LOSE. Just accept the defeat and better luck next time I suppose. I'm not that good either, but I enjoy it anyway, because I always want to test my skills.

You can still play games offline like Forza, but it won't sync your data for what I've heard. I'm still getting it because of Forza, but the always online crap makes me mad. PS4 will dominate for exclusivities and make the Xbox One kiss goodbye. As for PC, meh. Agree on Wii U, it's trash.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:53 am

SMH they're probably the same people that use Dr.B and slide all day too.

Rage messages is just butter over the win. It's just hilarious but I rarely get them anyways. I mostly just play for fun too but I can get competitive.

But what I meant was that you literally could not play anything on your Xbone if it wasn't connected to the internet. PS4 will win in the long run but still...PC pretty much has everything. Wii U isn't bad but it's not worthy for discussion.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:59 am

Or Gon by using his electric attacks or his fart attacks. Even True Ogre aswell by spamming the fire breath.

I sometimes get them, but it's always stupid. I play for fun aswell, but if you want me to do combos and such, I'll do it.

Oh bummer... They need to do something with that ASAP. I would like to play games without needing internet ALL THE DAMN TIME. I bet you got rid of your Xbox One, no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next