Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

The candidates for modship.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

The candidates for modship. Empty
PostSubject: The candidates for modship.   The candidates for modship. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 12:31 am

I have locked the application thread.
https://ufualt.forumotion.com/t26-moderator-positions-are-open

Here are the 4 applicants:
1. KBO the magic bringer
2. Ǫʋεεƞ ƇɑεƖʋɱ
3. Mr.Shirtless&Smexy
4. ✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽

Now each of the candidates must post once in here, to answer this special form.

--------------------------------------------
Why should you be chosen among the others as the ideal mod choice?:
List out 3 of your strongest qualities:
In your opinion, would it be better to have a reputation/rep system or not?
As a mod, what would your first line of duty be?:
--------------------------------------------

Thank you.

Sincerely,
damastah.

Last edited by damastah on Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ufualt.forumotion.com
KBO The magic bringer
KBO The magic bringer

PostSubject: Re: The candidates for modship.   The candidates for modship. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:28 am

1. No idea everyone of us is good but i am more active and do i get along with people quite well.

2. Ummm i am not good at naming things about myself but if i had to i would say
I put up with no crap , I can handle things fairly and i don't make people feel un easy around me.

3. NO and YES if we did and a user had a bad rep point that user may feel down and practically useless. But if this user is a nob then it needs to be shown.

4. To make sure everyone is having fun. It is literally all i can do.

Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: The candidates for modship.   The candidates for modship. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:20 am

i swear i'll take this seriously i can help out moving threads giving strikes and other mod things

Qualities? My school says i show great leadership
I try and handle things that are getting out of han &
I may be nice but if i have to punish naughty children i punish harshly

Rep point imo should be brought here, If we are bringing UFU it should be exactly like old times, Factions, forum games, and Rep points,.

I'll let you decide on that, im a mod your an admin, but if it HAS to be MY choice then.... i could be either moving threads to where they should be or deleting unnecessary posts with your permission of course
Back to top Go down
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽
Elite
Elite
✮ ℛAƊƖAƝƬ ƝOƇƬƖS ☽

PostSubject: Re: The candidates for modship.   The candidates for modship. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:28 am

Why should you be chosen among the others as the ideal mod choice?: I know the site rules and follow them. I can keep things under control and if any problems come up, you can expect me to take care it.
List out 3 of your strongest qualities: I'm rational, open minded, and I have patience.
In your opinion, would it be better to have a reputation/rep system or not? We don't need a rep system imo. It's not going to really add anything.
As a mod, what would your first line of duty be?: To keep this site and everyone friendly for when your TN comes next year.
Back to top Go down
Ǫʋεεƞ ƇɑεƖʋɱ
Elite
Elite
Ǫʋεεƞ ƇɑεƖʋɱ

PostSubject: Re: The candidates for modship.   The candidates for modship. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:58 am

Why should you be chosen among the others as the ideal mod choice?

Mainly due to the fact that I have experience and I know what to expect when being a mod and I try my best to complete my mod duties.

List out 3 of your strongest qualities:

Maturity- I try and handle situations in a mature manner.
Kindness- To avoid being disliked by fellow members.
Helpfulness- I try and deal with problems that occur.

In your opinion, would it be better to have a reputation/rep system or not?

Well, I guess it would be nice to return the rep system as one can show agreement/disagreement with another quite simply and I don't believe anyone would abuse the rep system by either giving a lot of "+" or "-" however this feature is not necessarily needed. It's a decent addition in my opinion.

As a mod, what would your first line of duty be?

To simply watch over the forum and do what I can in terms of attempting to sort out an issue, locking threads etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The candidates for modship.   The candidates for modship. Empty

Back to top Go down

The candidates for modship.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temporary Existence :: Forum and Site Support :: News and Updates-
Jump to: