Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)

Go down 
+7
dcooper
Keita-Kata
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
KBO The magic bringer
Devil_Jin
T-Roy_Da_Wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 5:22 am

But what do you mean "not the same"? Tiger is a Chreddy clone, no need for him.
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 5:33 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
But what do you mean "not the same"? Tiger is a Chreddy clone, no need for him.
Back to top Go down
https://ufualt.forumotion.com
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 5:35 am

I'm not lying, I'm stating the truth. troll
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 5:39 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
I'm not lying, I'm stating the truth. troll
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 5:41 am

Bah! As if... troll

Anyway, now that Eddy is in...What is the point of Lucky Chloe then? Just another filler?
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:03 am

Lucky Chloe is good. :/
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 6:06 am

I don't hate her at all, she's just incredibly annoying...

As long as dumb Christie Monteiro don't show up in T7, I'm happy
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:38 am

Good news Tekken fans!

Akuma won't be the only guest character to join TEKKEN 7! Bandai Namco stated previously that they'll be supporting TEKKEN 7 with new content for at least "1 year" after the June 2nd launch, and now we have a clearer picture of what to expect out of the post-launch content. A recent press release from Bandai Namco EU has confirmed two new guest characters (+2 stages for the guest characters) coming in Winter 2017 and Spring 2018, respectively. These guest characters are indeed from "other videogames' licenses" and will be accompanied by a special stage and special costumes for each character.

Take a look at this picture:

...:

Also, more news:

TEKKEN 7 continues to reveal its hidden secrets as BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe unveils today the additional content to be released from the game launch, on June 2nd.

The first batch, to be released this Summer 2017, will provide a brand-new game mode and more than 50 new costumes. The second and third batches of content, to be released respectively this Winter 2017 and next Spring 2018, will both feature one exclusive playable guest character from other videogames' licenses with, each time, a special stage and special costumes for these guest characters. These 3 post launch pieces of content will be purchasable individually but will also be available through the Season Pass that will grant to each buyers 35 exclusive metallic costumes.

During the coming year, all players from all platforms will also enjoy free characters panels they will be able to use to customize their favourite character's image displayed during the loading screen. Through a partnership with various worldwide artists, each player will have its own way to defy its friends and rivals! Stay tuned for more info!

In TEKKEN 7, all fights are personal! Prepare to enter the ring as TEKKEN 7 will be available for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and STEAM for PC on June 2nd 2017. Pre-order now to get access to Eliza, the famed vampire character from TEKKEN Revolution, and purchase the TEKKEN 7 Collector's Edition containing the Deluxe Edition including the Season Pass (only available in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Australasian territories) and a spectacular statue featuring a dynamic pose with Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air, a special SteelBook, and the official TEKKEN 7 soundtrack.

To find out more about Tekken 7, please head over to the official website Tekken.com.

So...Which 2 guest characters do you think they will arrive for Tekken 7? My bet is Pac-Man, Mega-Man, Ryu or Chun-Li from Street Fighter.

And the fans are at it again! Complaining and whining as always! Canceling their pre-order of the game LMAO!

I know it won't happen at all, but I wish K' from KOF would appear as a guest in Tekken 7, and I'll die and scream of joy like a little girl... I'm Pumped up!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 10:42 am

In my opinion, even though there are a ton of video games, I reckon there would be a guest character from DOA and a guest character from KOF
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 3:58 pm

I so want a KOF character in Tekken 7. I really want K' in so badly! So Funny

As for guest character 2, I bet it's either Pac-Man, Mega-Man, Chun-Li or Ryu from Street Fighter.
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 10:55 pm

Inb4 the guests are from Naruto(Lars was in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2) and Soul Calibur
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 11:01 pm

Soul Calibur would look a bit weird (Yeah I know, Yoshimitsu, but he is awesome in his own right) and Naruto....It would be cool to see Kakashi. I do not want a DBZ character in Tekken, unless it's Vegeta.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 11:20 pm

Hmm could it be Patrokolis or Pyrrha?
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 pm

No to those two, especially Pyrrha. That girl needs to die in a hole.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 2:54 am

Cut her some slack, she had a piece of soul edge in her soul
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 3:07 am

She's an annoying crybaby! Hate her!
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 4:50 am

>Says Karin, who helped save the world and acted mature and stuff and helped Chun-Li in the SFV story mode and befriended her rival Sakura post-A3 even though she won is "annoying"

>Wants Pyrrha, the BORDERLINE INCEST with Patroklos crybaby girl to be given slack

Tobo is making me lose faith in humanity.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 4:52 am

^^LMFAO! That was funny I swear! So Funny

But seriously, crybaby Pyrrha is soo annoying...
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:02 am

Pyrrha and Patroklos really were borderline incest though, it was annoying as all heck.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:04 am

Anyway, imagine if the two guest characters were Mario and Sonic...
Back to top Go down
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:07 am

^Gets insta-banned from online usage due to their height.

See: Kid Kazuya
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:11 am

You know it could happen, right? I just "think" that those two would come.

But seriously, I wish K' comes to Tekken 7, but he'll be toned down like in KOF XIV, he got nerfed so badly...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:34 am

damastah wrote:
>Says Karin, who helped save the world and acted mature and stuff and helped Chun-Li in the SFV story mode and befriended her rival Sakura post-A3 even though she won is "annoying"

>Wants Pyrrha, the BORDERLINE INCEST with Patroklos crybaby girl to be given slack

Tobo is making me lose faith in humanity.

I didn't say I want them

For me It would be Taki or Seoung-Mina

I'm just saying it could be as they were pretty much the main story
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:37 am

Taki would be banned for being too scrubby, too fast, too cheap, etc.. As for Seong-Mina, not a chance.

Oh yeah, two whiny crybabies ruining the SC storyline...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2017 5:39 am

people need to learn to take advantage of Taki when faced against her >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next