Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)

Go down 
+7
dcooper
Keita-Kata
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
KBO The magic bringer
Devil_Jin
T-Roy_Da_Wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 12:45 pm

Sorry but you had me at Sugar Mcgregor So Funny So Funny So Funny

I'm so done

Sugar McGregor! WINS!

Dean Fox tho ._. doesn't sound as much cool as Steve Fox but that's just my opinion Meh
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 4:30 pm

I don't know why the name made you laugh so hard. So Funny

And yeah, I'm glad they chose Steve instead of Dean. But to me, all those characters like Anna, Jun, Kunimitsu, etc.... No wonder Tekken 4 was a flop, but I still love the game regardless.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 7:53 am

Anna, Lei and Negan from Walking Dead are part of Tekken's S2 DLC
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 5:53 am

I'm very happy to see Anna and Lei return! But Negan....He has to be the worst guest character period.

3 unnanounced characters....One of them is definitely Julia.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 1:31 pm

I was just discussing this with Dcooper, and J_A. We were looking through the characters and theorised why they could or could not be back. We came down to two most definites and 4 possibles

First off. Mokujin or Combot
Mokujin's reason to be in the game is usually that of a great evil, He wasn't there before because it was revealed that Kazumi is actually dead-dead. In the arcade, she's there but in the saga she's dead.
I believe because Kazuya's true devil powers have finally awoken, that would have awoken Mokujin

Alternatively if not Mokujin there's Combot. Lee/Violet has bound to create Combot considering since Tekken 3 there was always a mimic character. in Tekken 3, 5 and 6, it was Mokujin, But in Tekken 4 it was Combot because Heihachi isn't a great evil. He's evil... but not so that he has absolute extreme powers of destruction that could wipe the earth's population. If Mokujin doesn't appear because Kazuya is not powerfully evil enough, then Combot would be there to replace him/her/it/thing So Funny

No. 2 of the most definite chance of returning is. Julia/Michelle or Zafina
1 of each have a different reason and a similar reason

For Julia, She had been involved with G-Corp in the past, and she now works for Lee. Consider the fact that Lee, Alisa, Lars and Jin seem to be the main characters of the story, Julia could also be working on the sidelines, also she is the Arizona chick, if not her then

Michelle. Now she had previously been involved with the Mishimas crap in the first 3 games, and the world's current devastating situation. She could be coming back to stop either Kazuya or Jin, however, we scrapped the idea because of Namco's Female Age Bullsh*tery.

Zafina could have had a premonition or an omen about Kazzy and Jinny clashing again and maybe though Jin is doing so with good intentions, it could mean world destruction. since the tomb is no longer active and needs to be protected, (because the great purple chicken is dead) she could set out to stop Kazuya and Jin's inevitable battle.

now for the 4 maybes

Bruce Irvin
He isn't dead but he could still be working for Kazuya and it was quite questionable to why he had not returned, but I believe he could be coming back. if so, he's probably still working with Kazuya
also to back up that, both Nina and Eddy returned, it's a coincidence, and Nina still works for MZ while Eddy is on a mission to kill Kazuya, so that's continuing off his original story from his T3 ending.
but we don't see much of the G-corps works apart from that AkumaVKaz battle. At first, I believed Bruce is probably dead, but consider Anna (who worked for G-corp, and probably still is) is back, Bruce could also potentially maybe return as well

Ganryu could return but his story is probably still pursuing Julia, consider IF Julia does return that is.

Jun (I know it's wishful thinking but I thought a lot about this and it is possible, she is in the maybe section and not in the definite section after all)
Harada did claim she was 'Missing' not dead until now Jun just appears to Jin as a figment, but what if now that Jin has full control of his devil jeans, she returns to either potentially aid him in defeating Kazuya or to repress both Kazuya and Jin.
However, like Michelle, the idea was scrapped, that and the fact that Asuka is there as a replacement.

finally, we have Kunimitsu.
it is proven that she has a different moveset from Yoshimitsu so she is not a copy character (just like with Anna's seemingly different moveset compared to Nina)
and that was mainly why she was removed from the series altogether, simply because she was just a Yoshi clone, however, if they (Namco) bring her new moveset from TTT2 into T7 with additional changes and a Rage art, boom you have a new and improved Kunimitsu.
Also, she could be working with Raven's corp considering TTT2 is non-canon but certain endings *cough* Steve and Leo *cough* seemed canon, it's possible to bring that relationship into the main series as well.

that's the main theory,
Armour king won't return because he was injured in the battle with Marduk
and Marduk vice versa (also we have Gigas.... sooooo)
Devil is basically a part of Kazuya now, it would be pointless to just put him in when we have him as a raging art and we have Devil Jin,
same to say with Angel.
Baek and Wang are pretty much dead.
Alex, Roger and Roger Jr, I can't remember where I read it but apparently, Namco was under fire for animal cruelty or some bullsh*t and that's why they never returned
Forrest is self-explanatory
Christie is probably grieving to her grandfather who died in the events of T6
and Raven is probably dead (possibly killed by Jin) and that's why we have Master Raven

that's what we've discussed and thought about it
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:35 pm

I'm not going to bother reading that massive wall text of yours, but I'll give you this:

Julia Chang is a MUST. People want her back. Michelle is a no-no because Julia.

Armor King might be in, same for either Zafina, Marduk, Kunimitsu, etc..

NO ONE wants Jun Kazama. Everybody HATES her and want her dead for good. I don't want Jun either in this game, I rather wait for the next Tekken game. I'll be surprised "if" they include her in, but I don't see that happening at all.

Really though, Julia comes first, the rest, wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 10:04 pm

Dude I practically gave you the short version of our theories. There’s a lot more alternatives to Kuni returning and the possible Devil Kazumi etc,
HECK even read the Jun and Michelle Paragraph dammit, there’s a reason she is in the maybe section and not the definite section, I only put in the relevant stuff that seems legit So Funny

Also Maar just sent me this, so I guess there’s only 2 mystery fighters, I’m interested to see how they use him tho troll

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 A286e510
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 4:33 am

Devil Kazumi? SHE'S already in there as a boss! No way they would be THAT stupid to make her playable. As for Kuni, Harada likes her design and said that she does have potential, but it's up to the devs on which characters should appear or not.

I already said that Michelle won't appear because of Julia. Everybody wants Julia, not Michelle.

Jun Kazama forget about it, no one wants her, the fans f***ing hate Jun so much.

LMAO, imagine that! So Funny
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Crimson Fury wrote:
Devil Kazumi? SHE'S already in there as a boss! No way they would be THAT stupid to make her playable. As for Kuni, Harada likes her design and said that she does have potential, but it's up to the devs on which characters should appear or not.

I already said that Michelle won't appear because of Julia. Everybody wants Julia, not Michelle.

Jun Kazama, forget about it, no one wants her, the fans f***ing hate Jun so much.

LMAO, imagine that! So Funny

My response to Devil Kazumi being playable

Tekken Heihachi was playable
Tekken 2 Kazuya and Devil/Angel was playable
Tekken 3 Ogre/True Ogre was playable
Tekken Tag Unknown was playable
Tekken 4 Heihachi was playable
Tekken 5DR Jinpachi was playable
Tekken tag 2 Unknown was playable

Think of it this way, Devil Kazumi becomes playable and of course, they'll tone her down a bit like they did with Unknown in TTT2 it's not like she's Azazel So Funny

my response to Julia and Michelle
Mr.Smexy wrote:
For Julia, She had been involved with G-Corp in the past, and she now works for Lee. Consider the fact that Lee, Alisa, Lars and Jin seem to be the main characters of the story, Julia could also be working on the sidelines, also she is the Arizona chick, if not her then

Michelle. Now she had previously been involved with the Mishimas crap in the first 3 games, and the world's current devastating situation. She could be coming back to stop either Kazuya or Jin, however, we scrapped the idea because of Namco's Female Age Bullsh*tery.

My response to Jun Kazama
[quote="Mr.Smexy"]Jun (I know it's wishful thinking but I thought a lot about this and it is possible, she is in the maybe section and not in the definite section after all)
Harada did claim she was 'Missing' not dead until now Jun just appears to Jin as a figment, but what if now that Jin has full control of his devil jeans, she returns to either potentially aid him in defeating Kazuya or to repress both Kazuya and Jin.
However, like Michelle, the idea was scrapped, that and the fact that Asuka is there as a replacement.[/quote,]

Also where did you get the sauce that fans hate Jun?

My response to Kunimitsu
Mr.Smexy wrote:
finally, we have Kunimitsu.
it is proven that she has a different moveset from Yoshimitsu so she is not a copy character (just like with Anna's seemingly different moveset compared to Nina)
and that was mainly why she was removed from the series altogether, simply because she was just a Yoshi clone, however, if they (Namco) bring her new moveset from TTT2 into T7 with additional changes and a Rage art, boom you have a new and improved Kunimitsu.
Also, she could be working with Raven's corp considering TTT2 is non-canon but certain endings *cough* Steve and Leo *cough* seemed canon, it's possible to bring that relationship into the main series as well.

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 6:06 am

...I don't even know why I bother with this, but look here kid, IF THEY MAKE DEVIL KAZUMI PLAYABLE AND HAVING HER OWN SLOT, IT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY STUPID AS HELL. She needs to stay as a BOSS. And people would be pissed about it because "wasted slot" which I will definitely agree. You have normal Kazumi Mishima as a playable character. Use her if you like her.

Julia >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Michelle. I already SAID THIS. It's JULIA that people want! Not Michelle!

Look at Gamefaqs and dig deeper. Majority but not all, hate Jun Kazama. You know the reason why. I WILL be surprised if she makes it in Tekken 7, but I don't really see it happening.

For Kunimitsu, she might or not have a chance. Wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 12:05 am

The current voice actor of Heihachi Mishima and Professor Oak, Ishizuka, has passed away yesterday. He died at age 67 due to cancer. This also confirmed by Namco that Heihachi Mishima is truly dead in the story of Tekken 7.

R.I.P Heihachi Mishima 1994-2017. You will be missed, but not forgotten, you evil bugger.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 12:06 pm

wait... wait, what?? Huh? Huh?

What the heck?

So first his voice actor dies
then he dies
then his second voice actor dies...

man that's a lot to process... r.i.p Heihachi,
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 11:17 pm

Mr.Smexy wrote:
wait... wait, what?? Huh? Huh?

What the heck?

So first his voice actor dies
then he dies
then his second voice actor dies...

man that's a lot to process... r.i.p Heihachi,
People believe that there is a curse when voicing Heihachi....But yeah, it does suck.

Also, Anna and Lei will be available for purchase on September 6th. Both of them will cost 5$ each (5€ here).
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 10:57 pm

I can’t figure out the math for Australia currency but I’ll save up when they become available
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 5:23 am

Patch notes for Tekken 7 are out:

https://www.tk7.tekken-official.jp/pdf/update_2_00.pdf

Ling Xiaoyu is no longer top tier anymore, she has received really bad changes.

For Nina, there's this:

ff+1+3 is now -5 on block
ff+3 dealts 24 dmg instead of 23
b+3 damage nerfed from 16 to 10
b+3,4 dmg nerfed from 20 to 17
1 block frames reduced from -5 to -4
1,4 second hit is now +1 from neutral
b+1 frames reduced from -18 to -16
qcf+3 after hit animation increased by 2 frames

Lili has crazy buffs, I hope that helps her a little bit to keep up with the others.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 12:45 pm

Kris and I discussed this

He claims that they buffed Claudio and that may or may not give Claudio players an advantage
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Starburst from Claudio is gone, so it all comes down to see if he's still good or not.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 8:06 pm

No it hasn't. He can do weaker versions of his starburst launchers without starburst now.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 12:27 am

Lucky Mercenary wrote:
No it hasn't. He can do weaker versions of his starburst launchers without starburst now.
Oops! Thought it was gone. Thanks for the clarification!
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:19 pm

STB d+2,1 is plus frames on block now so thats a buff.

Claudio is pretty good in S2 despite the hopkick nerf
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 12:13 am

Lucky Mercenary wrote:
STB d+2,1 is plus frames on block now so thats a buff.

Claudio is pretty good in S2 despite the hopkick nerf
Claudio has extroardinary potential, I hope those buffs he's got help him.

As for buffs, Lili also received insane buffs aswell. I hope those Lili fans can shut up now!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 9:07 am

they changed Lei

like his moveset is unrecognizable :/
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 7:20 am

Armour King, Marduk and Julia are the 3 mystery characters.

I was kind of right about Julia but I didn’t expect Armour King and Marduk to return... I thought Harasa said they killed each other fighting??

Also is it just me or does Julia seem more... bubbly than serious?

Negan seems cool, but he “killed” Paul :c

EDIT

We got some patch notes

Universal Changes
• Back Turned u/b+2 and BT u+2 – Unintended character movement when performing these during a super slow motion effect has now been fixed.
• Waking up Backwards (in either Face Down or Face Up position) – Bug where the opponent can hit you back into your previous wake-up position after you tried to get up off the ground with a back input has been fixed.
• Quick Recovering Backwards (in either Face Down or Face Up position) – Bug where the opponent can hit you back into your previous wake-up position after you tried to tech off the ground with a back input has been fixed.

Paul
ws+3,2
• The first hit now leaves the opponent closer to you on hit to fix situations where the 2nd hit would whiff even when you land the 1st hit.

Law
3+4
• Certain situations where the move will whiff has now been fixed by making the hitbox of the 1st hit more bigger.

King
f+3:1+2
• The bug where you can land this on a back turned opponent and still transition to the throw animation has now been fixed.

qcf+1+2 → 1+2, 1+2 (Double Arm Face Buster)
• The recovery frames for the throw has been reduced from -19 to -9 since the opponent was able to get a guaranteed attack in under specific situations due to the negative frames after this throw.

Jin
cd+4,3+4
• The 1st hit of this move had an unintended damage boost in specific situations, this has now fixed.

Bryan
b+2,4 and b+2,1,4
• Due to these moves whiffing against certain crouching characters, the hitboxes have been made bigger.

Steve
Rage Drive (d/f+2+3)
• Damage has been adjusted from [14,21] to [10,20] now. The hitbox of the 2nd hit of the Rage Drive was also shrunken down. You can now perform this move by doing a slide input (d/f+2~2+3).

JACK-7
Crouching d+2+3 throw
• Recovery frames after landing this crouch throw is adjusted from [±0] to [+5] now to prevent the opponent getting a guaranteed attack in under specific circumstances.

Feng
qcf+1
• Specific circumstances where the move will leave you backwards behind the opponent has now been fixed. The attack hitbox has also been made bigger.

Lili
Rage Drive (d/f+2+3)
• Bug where you could perform this move from crouch has been fixed.

Josie
b+4,3,4
Recovery frames for this attack has been reduced by 5F to prevent the opponent getting a guaranteed attack in after getting hit by it in a specific situation. • The recovery frames for the move on block has also been adjusted from [-20F] to [-15F]

Gigas
d/f+2
• The attack hitbox on this move has been made bigger to help alleviate certain whiffing issues.

Eddy
Rage Drive (ff+3+4)
• The second hit of the Rage Drive has now been fixed to be more consistant after connecting with the 1st hit on hit or block in certain off-axis situations.

3~4, 3+4 & 3~4~b
• Under certain circumstances, the 2nd hit of this move would get an unintended damage boost. This has now been fixed.

2 Throws (2+4 or f+2+4)
• The recovery frames for these throws has been adjusted from [-15F] to [-13F] to prevent the opponent getting a guaranteed attack in following the throw in a specific situation due to the negative frames.

Geese Howard
Power Gauge
• Geese's meter gain has been reduced by 15 percent.

Anna
Rage Art (Rage b+1+2)
• The Rage Art has has now been made more easier to consistently land in certain circumstances. (Whiffing Issues fixed.)

Rage Drive (qcf+2+3)
• The second hit of the Rage Drive has now been fixed to be more consistent after connecting with the 1st hit on hit or block in certain off-axis situations.

Chaos Judgment d/b+3
• The upper hitbox of this move has been made bigger to make it more consistent.

f+3,2
• The hitbox of this move has been made bigger to make it more consistent.

u/b+1 or u+1
• The properties of these attacks was different than the standard, now fixed by adding 4 more frames of recovery.

Lei Wulong
u/b+1 or u+1
• The properties of these attacks was different than the standard, now fixed by adding 4 more frames of recovery.

D/F (full crouch)
• The properties of Lei's crouch was different than the standard, bug is now fixed. (His old crouch walk didn't start until the 61st frame so this was fixed.)
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 6:34 pm

Craig Marduk.....Bleh! I couldn't careless.

It's cool to see Armor King back, he always looks cool.

I love Julia's redesign, but they ruined her personality, she's now silly, somewhat like Hitomi used to be in DOA5. Julia never had a bubbly personality, she was kind and smart, but serious.

I'm happy to see Julia and Armor King return, but not Marduk because I never cared about him, but for those who wanted him, I'm happy for them.

@HDA: They were "injured" and sent to hospital, so I suppose Marduk isn't finished with Armor King yet.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 4:37 am

EXACTLY!

I don't know why the change, I think it's probably got to do with Jaycee, despite the game being non-canon Jaycee was more upbeat and Julia isn't xD I. mean the VA for Jaycee is back to voice Julia and not Julia's Original VA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next