Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)

Go down 
+7
dcooper
Keita-Kata
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
KBO The magic bringer
Devil_Jin
T-Roy_Da_Wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Devil_Jin
Elite
Elite
Devil_Jin

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 3:30 am

Lightz wrote:
Devil_Jin wrote:
Lasers comes differently and can be avoideded. Depends on how the lasers is shot and by air or ground or crossed over. Or if its a gun.

Akuma being in Tekken is supah, not super cause its way beyond that, unique, I can finally get my otaku bro to play Tekken now with not one excuse.

Will obtain ps4 on the day I get money back.  

Still, sidestepping beats all of that.

I'm just weirded out by Akuma being in a Tekken game and I mostly play SF.

I got one but it's just been eating dust.

Crimson Fury wrote:
Lightz wrote:
They're dumb if they don't know how to beat that. Laser is easy to punish.

lol ok

Same people that'll say the next game will be better than the current game, then start complaining about the new game because they suck and can't admit it.

Exclusives. PS4 has SFV, Guilty Gear and the other non-exclusive fighters.

For scrubs, no.

I don't like those kind of people who can't admit they suck. If they want to become stronger and getting better at it, practice is there since the very beginning.

I know. PS4 brought back my PS hype.

Exactly. Schmuck bait.

It's hard to admit you suck but I hate people that not only can't admit they suck, they blame it on you or other stuff even though it's just them.

PS4 had a slow start but 2016 will blow the competition out of the water.

Actually, I've never sidestepped lasers, I always duck them unless by flight lol.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 3:34 am

Starting from Tekken 5, Devil Jin's lazers, well one of them require sidestepping. Lazers for me are a sudden surprise. You never know when they will launch a lazer.
Back to top Go down
dcooper
Leader of the Evil Ones
Leader of the Evil Ones
dcooper

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:02 am

Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:00 am

Crimson Fury wrote:
Or Gon by using his electric attacks or his fart attacks. Even True Ogre aswell by spamming the fire breath.

I sometimes get them, but it's always stupid. I play for fun aswell, but if you want me to do combos and such, I'll do it.

Oh bummer... They need to do something with that ASAP. I would like to play games without needing internet ALL THE DAMN TIME. I bet you got rid of your Xbox One, no?
All can be sidestepped at least.

It really pisses me off trying to learn a game but edning being completely hopeless

They didn't end up doing that when the console launched but announcing that they were going to put people away

Devil_Jin wrote:
Lightz wrote:
Devil_Jin wrote:
Lasers comes differently and can be avoideded. Depends on how the lasers is shot and by air or ground or crossed over. Or if its a gun.

Akuma being in Tekken is supah, not super cause its way beyond that, unique, I can finally get my otaku bro to play Tekken now with not one excuse.

Will obtain ps4 on the day I get money back.  

Still, sidestepping beats all of that.

I'm just weirded out by Akuma being in a Tekken game and I mostly play SF.

I got one but it's just been eating dust.

Crimson Fury wrote:
Lightz wrote:
They're dumb if they don't know how to beat that. Laser is easy to punish.

lol ok

Same people that'll say the next game will be better than the current game, then start complaining about the new game because they suck and can't admit it.

Exclusives. PS4 has SFV, Guilty Gear and the other non-exclusive fighters.

For scrubs, no.

I don't like those kind of people who can't admit they suck. If they want to become stronger and getting better at it, practice is there since the very beginning.

I know. PS4 brought back my PS hype.

Exactly. Schmuck bait.

It's hard to admit you suck but I hate people that not only can't admit they suck, they blame it on you or other stuff even though it's just them.

PS4 had a slow start but 2016 will blow the competition out of the water.

Actually, I've never sidestepped lasers, I always duck them unless by flight lol.

Well ducking works too kinda.

Crimson Fury wrote:
Starting from Tekken 5, Devil Jin's lazers, well one of them require sidestepping. Lazers for me are a sudden surprise. You never know when they will launch a lazer.
The animation should be a clear indication of an incoming laser. It's really slow
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:55 pm

Sidestepping is the only simple thing to do.

I know the feeling..

You know what's annoying from the Xbox One? THE GODDAM SYNCING DATA CRAP! FFS
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:55 am

Sidestepping is the most effective way to go. Ducking can work as long as you're good with movements like wavedashing etc.

Like I was having a terrible time during the SFV beta a few days back but the next day I was going good. It sucks and it's gonna suck when I get Tekken 7 sine I don't have too much knowledge of the series in terms of mechanics and stuff.

Isn't that optional though? Like it's just there for backup or if you're playing on a different Xbox
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:03 am

And it's not that difficult to sidestep anyway. But scrubs always find it hard to sidestep!

For what I can see in Tekken 7's gameplay, it looks super easy, alot of attacks don't bound like they did in TTT2. For example, Alisa's B+3+4, 3+4 does not bound anymore. But her u/f+4, 4 does bound. Not to worry if you don't have knowledge in Tekken or any other fighting games. Focus and trust your instincts.

Forza games for example on the Xbox One suffer TERRIBLY with the sync data. If you cancel it, kiss goodbye to your save data. The cloud storage is the worst thing ever. And I find it stupid playing on another Xbox. Just keep only one Xbox One and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:17 am

It's basic knowledge. It's a 3D game, you can move in the 3rd Dimension. SMH

A lot of bounds were removed but there's still some bounds, like when you do stage transitions.

You sure it doesn't store in the HDD? Isn't cloud storage supposed to be a back up? and I'm talking about if you go to someones house to play on their Xbox
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:24 am

Again, do scrubs know that?

Because they made the gameplay easier. Alot of casuals complained TTT2's gameplay because it was too hard.

The save data is saved on your harddrive and cloud. The cloud I think is there for backup, but it's the worst thing ever. And if I want to do that, multiplayer screen.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:28 am

You've got to be downright retarded not to. It's like not knowing how to move back, jump, crouch in a 2D fighter.

Tekken has always been hard to master but I think it's very easy to get into since learning basic strings is easy but the learning curve is very high.

Then it's just for back up I suppose. At least it's not mandatory and even with multiplayer, what if you wanted to use your data? Like your cars or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:37 am

LMAO! Downright retarded XD. Or, do combos or plan strategies.

Tekken ain't easy unless it's stupid Tekken Revolution. Doing strings ain't nothing. You have to master alot of the moves of the character, including memory.

NFS 2015 is mandatory to go online, screw that game. I wouldn't do that to jeopardize the data...
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:40 am

But it's true. It's like driving a car but forgetting you can go in reverse.

It's just easy to get into. Mastering it is much harder compared to something like Street Fighter.

That's an EA issue not the console though and your data would be tied to your account
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 5:45 am

I would die of laughter if someone forgets to do that XD.

Cause SF doesn't rely on mix-ups or anything like that. It's all about Super Moves and Ultra Moves (sorry about this, I'm not that great in SF, but I love the series.)

The sync data thing though, forza files are big, and it takes to atleast 4 hours to load your data if you're playing single player or something. Games with a smaller file loads quickly.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Jin
Elite
Elite
Devil_Jin

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Lightz wrote:
Sidestepping is the most effective way to go. Ducking can work as long as you're good with movements like wavedashing etc.

Like I was having a terrible time during the SFV beta a few days back but the next day I was going good. It sucks and it's gonna suck when I get Tekken 7 sine I don't have too much knowledge of the series in terms of mechanics and stuff.

Isn't that optional though? Like it's just there for backup or if you're playing on a different Xbox

My movement is garbage/unpredicable to me, wavedashing can be used one time when I try it.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Crimson Fury wrote:
I would die of laughter if someone forgets to do that XD.

Cause SF doesn't rely on mix-ups or anything like that. It's all about Super Moves and Ultra Moves (sorry about this, I'm not that great in SF, but I love the series.)

The sync data thing though, forza files are big, and it takes to atleast 4 hours to load your data if you're playing single player or something. Games with a smaller file loads quickly.
Well, that's the type of stupidity a scrub complains about.

SF does have characters that rely on mixups. Using meter is sometimes more effective than saving up for a super but a super is good too.

I don't really notice speeds. I get the cloud sync thingy but it finishes quickly.

Devil_Jin wrote:
Lightz wrote:

My movement is garbage/unpredicable to me, wavedashing can be used one time when I try it.
I'm not very good at Tekken but sidestepping isn't too hard. I'm not really good with wavedashing either honestly.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Jin
Elite
Elite
Devil_Jin

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm

I'm decent at it, but most tell me differently when I play against 'em.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:40 am

@Lightz: Tell me about it.

Some characters don't rely on mix ups. And yes, I love using the meter.

Really? For how long?

Also, Tekken 7 Fated Retribution will hit arcades in Japan. Date is February 14-16. It's still unconfirmed if more characters will be announced.
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 11:46 am

Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:13 pm

OMFG!!! YES! NINA WILLIAMS!!! In Love

She looks absolutely gorgeous as hell. A big improvement. But, why is she wearing a wedding dress? So Funny

Did she marry someone?
Back to top Go down
dcooper
Leader of the Evil Ones
Leader of the Evil Ones
dcooper

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:21 am

get rekt fury nina and I are going to destroy you
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah. troll

But who proposed to her anyway?

Oh, I don't want to sound like a jackass, I'm deeply sorry Keita-Kata! Your Nina is taken!
Back to top Go down
dcooper
Leader of the Evil Ones
Leader of the Evil Ones
dcooper

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 8:31 pm

Crimson Fury wrote:
Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah. troll

But who proposed to her anyway?

Oh, I don't want to sound like a jackass, I'm deeply sorry Keita-Kata! Your Nina is taken!
I'm not sure I hope we find out soon.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 1:27 am

Nina Williams render for Tekken 7:

...:
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 3:09 pm

Not sure if bullshit or not

But since Nina returned expect Anna and Kuma to return (panda could be returning too probs as a pallete swap)

http://en.yibada.com/articles/76540/20151022/tekken-7-rumors.htm

Also TxSF??
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 8:21 pm

There's an "if" when it comes to Anna. You never know. Kuma is most likely in too. Here are others that fans want in the most:

Lee Chaolan
Lei Wulong
Julia Chang
Kunimitsu (F### this character)

TxSF is going to TAKE ages to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next