Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Forum and Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

Forum and Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum and Site Rules   Forum and Site Rules EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 12:58 pm

As your administrator, I would like to lay some ground rules that are to be adhered and followed around here. I know I'm a chill guy and all but even I want my forum to be a peaceful place to be in. troll

First rule is...THERE ARE NO RULES! So Funny

Okay just kidding, here are the rules that are to be implemented XD

First rule is...YOU DO NOT, TALK, ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!! So Funny

Okay, okay. Time to get serious. Here's the rules.

-The occasional banter, quarrel and heated discussion is fine. But when fights get out of control, the moderation team will have to step in. I will be enforcing the 6 strike system.
Strike 1 - Warning in the profile thread of the user. And a more detailed warning will be given via PM
Strike 2 - User will receive a humiliating badge. troll Usually this already scares off some XD
Strike 3 - The user will be summoned to the chatbox, where he/she will have a one-on-one with ALL of the moderation staff about his/her behavior.
Strike 4 - A one week ban on posting will be applied.
Strike 5 - A one week ban from logging in will be applied.
Strike 6 - The account of the user will be deleted. I don't believe in perma-bans or IP bans so this will be the harshest thing I can do. I will only resort to the IP ban if the user does something so grave and dangerous to the site. And that will also be the only time I'll bypass this 6 strike system and go straight to perma/IP ban.
*Btw Strikes aren't permanent. For example, if you are in Strike 2, and if a week has passed and you didn't do any mischief, your strike status will be reset to clean. Next time mischief happens, you start at Strike 1. So therefore, the probation period for each strike is a week.

-Avatar and Sig settings: https://ufualt.forumotion.com/t7-avatar-and-signature-settings

-Request Usernames: https://ufualt.forumotion.com/t31-username-changes

-There shall be NO EXPLICIT NUDE PICS to be posted. If you really need to do that, do so via the PM system. Google checks all forumotion sites so I cannot allow full-frontal nude pics XD

-Please censor swear words like this: "F***".  I do try to censor them do with my Admin/Mod edit powers whenever I see 'em, but please still censor.

-Please avoid spam-type of posts such as one-smiley posts. It's okay to do them once in a while, but if 20 of your posts are like this, I WILL DELETE THEM WITHOUT WARNING. You have been notified of how I deal with this. Same applies to posts with only one or 2 words in them. Make your posts substantial.

-There are situations where some people have same IP addresses with others due to their living situation or ISP config. This is fine. However when 5 or more people for example have same IP, act the same, use only one email, etc. This is obviously account spam and will be dealt with.

-When you use Gifs as your sigs, I do not restrict the file size. So be it 3MB or something, it's okay. So feel free to use any. However, the picture's width and height should still be within 500x300.

-Please when starting a new topic/thread, do so in the appropriate section. Yes the moderation staff has move thread powers, but still please follow the guidelines lol. So if you want to talk about EWGFs, do so in Tekken section for example. An exemption to this of course are the profile threads where you can talk about anything.

Those are the rules for now. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
damastah

Last edited by damastah on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:45 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ufualt.forumotion.com
damastah
A Chosen One
A Chosen One
damastah

Forum and Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum and Site Rules   Forum and Site Rules EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Locked to prevent spamming. Will re-open to edit in the future if needed.
Back to top Go down
https://ufualt.forumotion.com

Forum and Site Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temporary Existence :: Forum and Site Support :: News and Updates-
Jump to: