Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Hello there Guest! Welcome to Temporary Existence. Some sections can only be viewed when you have a registered account, so we encourage you to register and join the fun!
Temporary Existence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New forum design layout. Karin Kanzuki.

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)

Go down 
+7
dcooper
Keita-Kata
Lucky Mercenary
FoxyRoxy
KBO The magic bringer
Devil_Jin
T-Roy_Da_Wolf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:15 pm

New costumes and some screens
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 CabfsYIW4AA2Myb
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 CabfsXFWIAASXGT
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 CabfrEEUcAE_nXb
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 CabPf-fW0AElK48
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 Cabb8ebXIAEox7k
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 CabfqafW4AA-vs-
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 CabPgYEXIAEZzHm
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Damn got there before me xD

I love Steve's new costume,

Hate hwoarang's tho

I like the ginger better
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Alisa and Hwoarang are the only ones that I like.

Akuma will destroy all Tekken characters with ease. Unless, he's banned in online mode.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:46 pm

There was a recent trailer (I forgot what it's called cause it was all in Japanese)

So basically they were introducing Akuma and Nina then they were talking about the update system with online and such and I thought I caught a glimpse of a new render, Paul's new render
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:15 am

Beh.

Also, Nina's Ivory Cutter isn't advantageous and some of her moves no longer launch her opponent. Her blonde bomb is her power crush move.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:07 am

I'm not much of a Nina player, but I'm assuming the blonde bomb you referring to is the move that looks so similar to the Kamehameha move from DBZ (pretty sure it has a name but I don't even know)

also it seems the everyone (except Jin, Lars Kazuya and the new guys) will be getting a new render Surprised
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:11 am

Huh? Oh well, the move is push forward hard and then press together square and triangle.

Because of the new costumes, that's why.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:13 am

oh that move...

Heheh I reckon Hwoarang will be on a bike
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:18 am

Pretty good to shove away your opponents. But I'm sad that her Ivory Cutter isn't advantageous.

I think he has the best new outfit along with Asuka. Lili is passable, but I don't like the frizzy bits of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:28 am

True haha I wonder if she still has that poisonous breath move...

I like it but he looks better as a ginger :/

Steve's looks hot jus sayin

I absolutely adore Xiaoyu, she's got less girl and more woman looks a bit similar to lei-fang's tho
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:32 am

Evil Mist? Useless, but effective to stun your opponent. Yoshimitsu can do that aswell.

I know, but it's a change.

Lei-Fang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ling Xiaoyu.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:39 am

Yeah apparently you can kill Yoshimitsu by holding that move, but I call bs

Proof or its fake

But then there's no gingers Sad he's the only Ginger in the game

Hmm Leifang>>>>T3-6-Xiaoyu
But
T7-Xiaoyu>>>>Leifang
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 4:43 am

Yoshimitsu can't kill himself by using the poison breath. He has moves that takes bits of his health bar. But he can do extra damage by stabbing himself and his opponent if his opponent touches his sword.

Customization.

Lei-Fang owns Xiaoyu easily.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Jin
Elite
Elite
Devil_Jin

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:24 pm

Guess who's back? For those who missed my fangirling......here it comes.....
Lightz wrote:

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 CabfqafW4AA-vs-

AWWWWWWW~! He's so adorwable~ looks like an escaped mental patient from an asylum, that's soooo cute~
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 3:34 pm

Crimson Fury wrote:
Yoshimitsu can't kill himself by using the poison breath. He has moves that takes bits of his health bar. But he can do extra damage by stabbing himself and his opponent if his opponent touches his sword.

Customization.

Lei-Fang owns Xiaoyu easily.

Which is why I said I call bs

Natural is better than fake

>_>

@Cyanide I thought you said he was a cuddly bear o.O
Back to top Go down
Lucky Mercenary
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Lucky Mercenary

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 4:40 am

It seems the renders are the same just in new clothes
Back to top Go down
Devil_Jin
Elite
Elite
Devil_Jin

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:49 am

Oh but he is a cuddly bear, an escaped mental patient, cuddly, grizzly bear. I just love it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:29 pm

is there even such thing xD o.O
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 4:26 pm

I'm still waiting for more character reveals. I wonder who's next?

Twitter rumor:

Capos are not in Tekken 7. Chloe is the closest thing about capos.

If Jun, Kunimitsu and Eliza get more demand, they'll come in Tekken 7. NO to Eliza. Just no!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Eliza? The blood-sucking vampire that make her boobs bigger only by feeding on the sole solution and mixture of blood. Aw hell no. No way. Jun and Kuni I'll say yes to but Eliza ? Just no
Back to top Go down
Crimson Fury
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Crimson Fury

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 8:09 pm

Kunimitsu can bugger off aswell. What's so good about her? (The same thing to Jun, I know)

Also, Tekken 7 location tests are out with some characters getting new screw attacks and some move changes aswell.

Nina's Geyser Cannon doesn't launch anymore.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Jin
Elite
Elite
Devil_Jin

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:50 am

Mr.Smexy wrote:

Yes. Err....not sure about Eliza, if they manage to change quite a bit off from her, then I might like her.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Smexy
Traveler
Traveler
Mr.Smexy

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:39 am

Devil_Jin wrote:
Mr.Smexy wrote:

Yes. Err....not sure about Eliza, if they manage to change quite a bit off from her, then I might like her.

No there isn't xD

I don't like her one bit.

About the capos

Kinda glad they aren't coming back

They are quite annoying to beat
Back to top Go down
Devil_Jin
Elite
Elite
Devil_Jin

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:06 pm

There is, my sig with the sexy man so. With the straight jacket, wanting to eat souls and cause destruction. Smile

She needs something new, like wanting blood to sustain her life or youth or something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)   Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution & Tekken X Street Fighter Discussion 4 (Armor King, Julia and Marduk confirmed)
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next